Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
mboston_gw

Once Upon A Time is back

mboston_gw
11 years ago

It comes on tonight at 8pm EST. I hadn't seen but one announcement about it and didn't catch the week it was to start but saw it in the listings for tonight.

Grimm started back last Monday night and was shown again on Friday night.

Glad to see both of these back on.

Comments (8)

• Fun2BHere
    11 years ago

Tonight's episode is a repeat from last year. The new season doesn't start until the end of September.

• lavender_lass
    10 years ago

Almost time for season three. Still love this show, but I have to admit...I miss the enchanted forest. I love the flashbacks, especially with Snow White and the Prince. Great costumes, sets/effects, all those trees...and I just think she looks better with the long hair! Shallow, I know, but there it is :)
    {{gwi:1519714}}From Snow White album

• mboston_gw
    Original Author
    10 years ago

When does it return?

• lavender_lass
    10 years ago

Sunday, September 29th :)

Here is a link that might be useful: Link to abc.com

• User
    10 years ago

We went to Granny's Diner last summer. The inside is not the same as the show but the outside is. Missed the the start of filming by 5 days.

• lavender_lass
    10 years ago

How disappointing..but fun to see the diner :)

We live in eastern Washington and I would be so tempted to road trip up there and watch filming, if husband was feeling better (just got out of long hospital stay). Maybe next year!

• alisande
    10 years ago

I loved the first season of Once Upon a Time, and must get hold of the second. But meanwhile I'm watching Ginnifer Goodwin in Big Love. Quite a different character! She does both so well, although I guess it helped that she was quite a bit younger when playing the Big Love role.

• lavender_lass
    10 years ago

It's baaack! LOL Once Upon A Time recap at 7pm and then the new episode at 8pm on ABC.

What do you think of the kitchen backsplash in Emma's new apartment? :)