Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
why we need to apply sunscreen daily

Posted by roseabbey (My Page) on
Fri, Aug 29, 14 at 14:13

I knew apply sunscreen daily is a must, have been doing it for years, but wow never expected this

Here is a link that might be useful: sun damage

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: why we need to apply sunscreen daily

Yes, this is eye-opening! Thank you for sharing.

o

I went under one of these UV lights at a health fair maybe 8-10 years ago. The nurse said I had one of the least amounts of sun damage she had ever seen. That was pretty reasuring. I do use Olay every day.

o

Wow, that is very eye-opening. More people should see this. Thanks.

o

Whoa! Just sent this to DD and DSs. Thanks!

o

I have been sending it round to friends and family. I have a sister who never wears sunscreen, I 'preach' to her all the time, but as they say a picture (a video in this case) is worth a thousand words I found the sunscreen part very interesting, when they say sunscreen blocks the sun, it literally does!

o

Oh jeez, my skin looks like the UV-light version without the UV light... Can't imagine what I'd look like under that light! I use lots of sunscreen now but in the 80s...well, skin cancer hadn't been invented yet.

o

Rose abbey, success!! Dd and her boyfriend are in Miami Beach for the weekend and I texted them both the YouTube link. She didn't want to watch it, but he did, and promptly went out and purchased 50 SPF sunscreen and they are both wearing it. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

o

That's great kswl! Hoping alot of people who dont use sunscreen see this video and do the same.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here