Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
anniedeighnaugh

Triumph of Individual Style

Annie Deighnaugh
10 years ago

Over on another forum about sewing, the ladies have been going through this book. I've never seen or heard of it before, but apparently it is a very intense and detailed covering much of what is covered in an undergraduate course on the theory and practice of art, but geared toward applying it to your body to create your best personal style.

I see a nearby library has the book, so I'm going to check it out. Apparently it's now a collectible...or certainly it is for the price on ebay. But it's also available as an e-book and you are sent a workbook to go with it.

One of the gals is also going through it and applying it to herself which might make an interesting read to see it used in real life. (Of course she's cute as a button and would look great in a paper bag...) Her blog is linked below and it looks like she's done wardrobing as well...

Didn't know if anyone here has any familiarity with the book and what they thought of it. I imagine the design principles will work as well for interior design...

Here is a link that might be useful: Studio Alexandra

Comments (7)