|Since I've posted this in the wrong section, I've re-posted at the URL below :) So if you're still interested in contributing, please follow through|
Here is a link that might be useful: POST MOVED
This post was edited by the13th on Fri, Aug 1, 14 at 4:10
|Hi, you've posted this on the "conversations" side of the forum, which is more for non-decorating issues. You may get many more replies if you re-post on the "discussions" side. It's kind of confusing, but that's how it usually works best.|
Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here