Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
MN Vikings traing-camp tomorrow!!!!

Posted by faron79 (My Page) on
Thu, Jul 31, 14 at 0:52

My day-off Thursday, & DW wanted to do something....AND she let me choose!

Soooo, on the drop of a dime Wed. evening, we zoomed down to St. Cloud, MN....and are staying here tonight. Thu am, we're heading south to Mankato, MN. The Vikes have had their camps there for 49 years now!!

I've never seen an NFL training-camp, so this may be pretty cool!

Skol!
Faron

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: MN Vikings traing-camp tomorrow!!!!

I hope you had fun. Was it cool?

I'd rather see a hockey training camp but that's just me. LOL

o

How was it, Faron? I hope you had a grand time! What an opportunity!! I'd love to go and I know DH would love it. Maybe some day.

o

Darn, missed it and I was going to ask you to give Adrian (Peterson/ former star of the Oklahoma Sooners) a big hug for me and get his autograph for DD, who is a big fan of his. She would absolutely LOVE going to the Vikings training camp. Lucky you, Faron!
So, how did it go? What do you think their prospects are for this season? Any photos you can share with us?
Lynn

o

Hey gang!

Yeah, it was pretty fun! The morning session was more of a walk-through for 1 hr. The afternoon session was more the "full-pads" drills/scrimmaging. After the morning practice, the Linebackers were doing autographs, & I got Audie Coles.

Between the sessions, had lunch, then walked around MSU. Finally found the Vikes dorms! Wasn't hard to spot, with 6 golf-cars in the front! Plus...the cars in the nearby lot weren't exactly what college kids would be driving!

We were 50 feet away from AP for while, but then they moved over to the middle field of THREE side-by-side fields. Much harder to watch then, so we left halfway thru the aft. session. Long drive back to Fargo!

Faron

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here