Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
faron79

Back from Mpls....

Faron79
9 years ago

Hi gang!

On Friday after work (5pm for me...DW off @ noon on Fridays in summer), we zipped to Mpls. for a Father's-Day quick trip! She surprised me mid-week with the news.

DW & DD were just there this past Wed. nite @ TGT.-Center for the Cher concert! Then, after being home Thur. nite, DW (with ME this time!) was BACK in Mpls with me Fri. & Sat. nites!

Got into town ~ 9:30 Fri. nite, & stayed in a nice downtown hotel, the Marquette! Got up LATE Sat. am ;-), but by then, rains had moved in, so we just went to the MOA.
On the sly, I bought DW a sharp pair of Jimmy-Choo black patent-leather high-heels at Nordstroms...style-name Abel I think?! $595....UFFDA. Well...she deserves them, after going thru an unexpected Woman's medical-scare/operation in Sioux-Falls, SD in March.

Saturday evening for supper, we just went to Fuddruckers on 494 & France. It's become kind of a "tradition" when we're down there! Late Sat. evening, more thunderstorms rolled in. Most of MN & E. edges of ND got soaked. Driving back up I-94 late aft. today, I noticed a lot of WET fields all the way to Fargo.

Faron

Comments (4)