|For those of you who are following Caroline's adventures and intrigued by the desert she had I have the recipe!
Sex in a pan
Press into a large pan (13 x 9 ) Bake for 15 mins @ 375 F
2. Mix together :
Spread this onto the crust
3. Make 2 pkgs ( 3 OZ each ) instant chocolate pudding
Spread that onto the cream cheese layer.
4. Top with 2 small containers of cool whip ( unthawed )
Voila you have sex in a pan!! Chill for a few hours to let the layers set up.
|I used to make that for crawfish boils or gatherings with lots of people. Called it Mississippi Mud Pie. Few minor differences. |
MISSISSIPPI MUD PIE
Mix together and press on the bottom of a 13x9-inch baking dish. Bake in preheated oven at 350 for 30-35 minutes, or until golden brown. Cool.
Break up cream cheese with fork. Add powdered sugar and beat with electric mixer until smooth. Add Cool Whip & mix together. Spread on cooled crust.
Mix until thickened. Spread over cream cheese layer.
|Or , "heart attack on a plate!" Looks and sounds delish Thanks to you both.|
|Funny, that's the first dish DH ever made for me. He just called it "Three Layer Pudding." |
Maybe, he just didn't want to scare me away!
|kelly, maybe he was just trying to get you in the mood? Or give you something to compare it to?|
|haha...i never did find the chocolate layer ! They used real whipped cream and it was a huge piece...I hated to toss it but it was too much for me. Glad that ya'll are enjoying the trip. |
Natal..I sure would love to come to a boil at your house some day !!
|I make something similar also, but it has a piecrust layer on the bottom. Gad, the stuff is orrrrrrgasmic. ;o)|
Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here