|We've had several discussions about style and aging on the boards so when I heard about this blog I had to post a link. This young man in New York has been compiling photos or stylish older women and wow! These are ladies in their 70s, 80s, and even 90s with personal style and great attitudes. I'm pushing 50 and these ladies, with their awesome hats, bold accessories, and total fashion fearlessness are really great. Enjoy!
Here is a link that might be useful: http://www.advancedstyle.blogspot.com/
|Oh, I loved that! I love their style, their boldness, and their "no apologies" attitudes! Thanks.|
|Fun! Now I know what to do with any extra blue tarps! lol!|
|Love love love all the ladies and their 'tude! Sometimes the coming-of-age gives a real sense of self~~gotta love 'em!! |
Now if I could only learn to like bright colors! ;o)
Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here