Wed, Jun 13, 12 at 17:01
|..... to periodically check your junk mail. I found 2 old emails today from GW members who probably think I've ignored them! And I've been feeling a bit put out for the same reason with other people - never heard back but my mail probably went into a junk folder, too. If you allow email from members here, it is probably filtered to your junk mail because it comes screened from GW. It helps to make yourself known in the subject line, like DLM2000** from Garden Web** or something so it's easier to pick out in the junk folder.|
|Good to know! Thanks, Dlm!|
Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here