Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
tinam61

What's gas costing you?

tinam61
11 years ago

Yesterday evening we were @ $3.07. I saw on the news the other day that we'll be going below $3.00. Good news!!

Comments (27)

• Bumblebeez SC Zone 7
    11 years ago

Well, I'm not sure the cost of beano these days but the dogs can drive me out of the room.

• User
    11 years ago

Wow, that's amazing. We haven't seen it that low in over a year. I wonder how much that has to do with the added taxes a lot of states put on gas. :c( Costco and Sam's are at 3.54 and it's up 6 cents from 2 days ago. That's the lowest it ever gets and the sad thing is, it only stays at that level for a week or so and then it jumps back up.

I'm not going to complain though, I get sick every time I hear what my family pays in SoCal.

• ellendi
    11 years ago

Today 3.83

• terezosa / terriks
    11 years ago

Here in the Pacific Northwest we are still over $4 per gallon for regular. :(
    I paid $4.07 yesterday with a store club card discount of ten cents per gallon.

• neetsiepie
    11 years ago

4.19 last time I checked. Supposedly due to problems at a refinery. I'm holding off filling up till it drops below 4. Have a grocery rewards for 60cents off per gallon so I'll fill up with that.

• lynninnewmexico
    11 years ago

Was in town today with DD. Gas is averaging around $3.50/gallon right now.

• gsciencechick
    11 years ago

$3.11 today

THe other day in San Francisco it was something like $4.30

• terezosa / terriks
    11 years ago

Could you also post where you live?

• fourkids4us
    11 years ago

I just filled up this afternoon at Sam's Club in Maryland. $3.37/gallon. Heading to the Eastern Shore tomorrow though and it's typically about 10 cents cheaper over there (very rural and undeveloped area on the way to the beach).

• marlene_2007
    11 years ago

$4.39 for premium in Lake Oswego, OR.

I was just in Los Angeles and it was also over $4.00 but don't remember exact amount.

• chispa
    11 years ago

Around $4.50 for premium in LA area. Close to $80 for a full tank.

• tinam61
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Terri, I'm in TN.

• nancybee_2010
    11 years ago

4.40. I'm in SoCal.

• gsciencechick
    11 years ago

I work in SC

• deegw
    11 years ago

$3.23 in small town Georgia.

• golddust
    11 years ago

I paid $4.23 for regular in Nor Cal.

• tinam61
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Down again this morning - 3.06.

tina

• jakabedy
    11 years ago

Suburban Birmingham, AL:

$3.19 for regular
    $3.79 for diesel.

That was yesterday afternoon -- I haven't driven by a gas station yet today (got to love taking country roads to the office).

• lynninnewmexico
    11 years ago

In Santa Fe it's about $3.55/gallon; in Albuquerque it's averaging about $3.50/gallon.
    Lynn

• oceangirlme
    11 years ago

$3.43 North of Boston

$3.59 Midcoast Maine

• lyfia
    11 years ago

$3.41 for regular. This was last night at one of the more expensive ones in my small town in Central TX. Just happened to be conveniently on my way. I don't normally fill there so I'm guessing the other ones are about 20 cents less per gallon.

• texanjana
    11 years ago

$3.38 today in Austin

• neetsiepie
    11 years ago

Today it's 3.89 at Costco and 3.99 at my usual station. Salem, OR.

• maddielee
    11 years ago

Reg is 3.26 in Tampa today...

• DLM2000-GW
    11 years ago

$3.91 today, north suburban Chicago. Fifty miles south to Indiana it's $3.63 and 30 miles north to WI it's $3.52. Sucks to be near Chicago.

• cyn427 (z. 7, N. VA)
    11 years ago

$3.83 today for premium (93 octane) in northern VA outside DC.

• newdawn1895
    11 years ago

I saw it for 3.21 yesterday. I live in a small town thirty miles from Birmingham, Al.