|Do any of you ladies wear it? If so, what is the style and brand and do you like it, or is it too uncomfortable.
Although i'm not overweight, I need a little 'something' for the little mid-driff bulge when i'm wearing a knit top. ;o)
|I wore Spanx under the clingy knit dress I wore for DD's wedding. It was very comfy and not too hot. But that is the only time I've ever worn shapewear, so I can't really be a good voice for you. |
I do know they're not like the girdles of the old days!
|I only wear if I have to look extra nice and the event is important. Otherwise, I find it to hot and tight, although it does the job. |
There are so many brands and thicknesses that I wouldn't buy anything without trying it on. Some are so thin (or thick) that I wouldn't want them. Major, nice department stores carry plenty of it.
Spanx has several different thicknesses, btw.
Return to the Home Decorating Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here