This is great!

Here is a link that might be useful: Fix at Four

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: pet birth control ads

Adorable!

o

Very cute! Advertising (or PSAs) can be SO powerful when done well.

o

Ditto. I can hear everyone saying, "awww" when they show the pup and giggling, too, at those boys who are adorable as well. Very clever.

o

That is very cute - and powerful. Have they moved up the recommended neutering age? I thought it was 6 months.

o

I think a cat can get pregnant at 4 months and a dog at 5.

o

Wonderful ad, great message . . . and it was enjoyable to watch. I wish more advertisers would give us ads like this: making a point without insulting our intelligence . . . or our ears!
Thanks Natal!
Lynn

o

Love it!

When we had our youngest cat (now 8 yrs old) spayed, I think they were spaying (female) cats at 4 months. I know years ago, they used to recommend doing it at ~5 months (when the permanent canine teeth started coming in), but they've moved the age rec's up since then.

I think neutering males (at least in cats) has always been done at a slightly older age, but don't know if that timeline has been moved up as well???

o

Our last 2 male cats were neutered at 4 months.

o

Well Done! I'm with Lynn -- When an ad is that good, it really does the job.

o

My cats were fixed at 4 months.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Home Decorating Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here