|Haven't been around much on the convo side but when this e-mail hit my in-box I knew if anyone could/ would help you guys would! This is a charity event that our locol Zoo is being represented at. Obviously donations have been down for the past year both public and private. Last year there was great debate about whether they would be able to open for the full year. All animals housed at the zoo are animals that were injured and would not be able to be re-released back to the wild.
Please take a look and vote for table #3 if you'd like to support. Thank you!
1. FACEBOOK- Log into your Facebook account and search for "MacKenzie-Childs". "Like" their page and then click on the "vote for your favorite NYC designer table" link found on their wall post. Go to TABLE #3 -Meg Clemm, Katy MacKenzie Designs with Elmwood Park Zoo- "LIKE" the picture of table #3.
2. EMAIL- Send an email to email@example.com with the following information:
-Your name, address and phone number and if you would like to receive a catalog from MacKenzie-Childs
3. TWITTER- Log into your Twitter account and tweet "Table Three" @CourtlyCheck followed by #Mackenzie-childsNYC.
Voting ends May 31, so please vote today and spread the word!
Here is a link that might be useful: McKenzie-Childs Table Top Event
|You need to catch up to Table #1 ; I voted for your table, I love it.|
|Yesterday, I voted for your table.....This morning,I go to Facebook and a friend (not on this forum that I know of) has posted the link to your table asking for votes! Small world. |
Return to the Home Decorating Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here