Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Update on grandson Will

Posted by dorothy9 (My Page) on
Mon, May 5, 14 at 0:13

In January our 16 year old grandson was diagnosed with lymphoma. I asked for prayers for him & his family. He is now back at UNMC for 5th round of treatment. He had another CT scan Friday and it shows NO CANCER, one more round to go so he will be finished by end of this month. He has been working on 7 old Honda scooters he talked his dad into answering an ad on CraigsList, they came home with them in various stages of repair or disrepair. His mom says he is looking forward to a summer of playing baseball, working on the scooters and gowing back some hair!
Thank you all for your prayers.
dorothy

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Update on grandson Will

I'm so happy to read this! What great news for all of you. I LOL'd that he has 7 scooters to repair.

o

YAY Will! That is great news, thanks for checking in and letting us know how he is doing.

o

Such excellent news! Thanks so much for the update.

o

great news !!!

o

So glad to hear this update, Dorothy!

o

Oh my goodness!!!!! I am so happy for your family!!!!! What great news. Many blessings to your grandson! Thank you for sharing.

o

Dorothy, thank you for updating us with this wonderful news! So good to hear!

o

Truly wonderful news. I hope his grandmother plans to take a spin on one of those scooters in celebration!

o

So happy to read this update, esp. the NO CANCER!

o

Oh, that is a wonderful praise, indeed!

o

What great news Dorothy! I'm sure you're all hugging each other a bit tighter for what you've been through.

o

May G-d keep blessing your grandson!

o

It's great to read this happy news!
Here's to a fun, carefree summer for Will. :)
Thanks for updating.

o

Thank for that update, I'm so happy for your grandson and for all of you, his family
Lynn.

o

Dorothy, I'm so happy to hear this. Praise God! Thank you for letting us know.

o

Wonderful news for Will! He's going to have a busy summer! Thanks for updating us.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here