Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
ellendi_gw

Need positive thoughts

ellendi
11 years ago

Tomorrow, I will be going into the hospital for major surgery.
This community has also been so supportive of each other and has always been a great escape from my health issue these last two months.
Special thanks to all of you!

Comments (45)

• User
    11 years ago

I will certainly send healing and strengthening thoughts your way . I am so glad you posted. It has been a most supportive community to many of us and I would like to return the favor whenever I can. c

• roarah
    11 years ago

I hope you have a quick and thorough recovery. Take care of your self and let others be of help so you can use all your strenghth for healing! Good luck.

• abundantblessings
    11 years ago

Sending good wishes your way for rapid recovery and many blessings to you, your medical team and all who play supporting roles in the hospital and your caregivers beyond.

• DLM2000-GW
    11 years ago

Wishing you well and an uncomplicated process through your surgery and recovery. Please check in and let us know how you are doing.

Deb

• Annie Deighnaugh
    11 years ago

Try not to fret as it will only make things worse. Instead try to relax and trust. You have the strength and courage to get through this bit of nastiness.

I'm asking the universe to protect you through this challenge and am sending you strength, courage and comfort.

• yayagal
    11 years ago

Praying for a successful surgery and a very speedy recovery. Keep in touch.

• tinam61
    11 years ago

Adding my best wishes to a speedy recovery and a successful surgery. Let us know how you are doing!

tina

• PRO
    Diane Smith at Walter E. Smithe Furniture
    11 years ago

Thoughts of good health and a quick recovery coming your way.

• lynninnewmexico
    11 years ago

I will keep you in my prayers tomorrow that your surgery goes well and your recovery is swift and easy.
    Lynn

• bestyears
    11 years ago

I'm sending lots of healing energy your way for a smooth, straightforward surgery and a quick recovery!

• judiegal6
    11 years ago

Hopes and prayers for a successful surgery and a quick recovery...
    Judie

• nancybee_2010
    11 years ago

Sending healing thoughts your way. I hope everything goes well, ellendi.

• maddielee
    11 years ago

Ellendi, I wish you the best. Prayers for you and your surgeon.

Check in when you can.

ML

• daisychain01
    11 years ago

Sending positive thoughts your way. We'll be waiting for your return.

• cyn427 (z. 7, N. VA)
    11 years ago

Ellendi, I am adding good and healing energy to all that which is already heading your way. I wish you a quick and compete recovery.

• golddust
    11 years ago

Oh boy!! I'm sorry to hear this, ellendi! I just know you are going to sail through this surgery because we are holding you in our thoughts and prayers. Please keep us informed. What time is your surgery so we can all hold you in our thoughts and prayers throughout.

Good luck!!!

• PRO
    Lori A. Sawaya
    11 years ago

Oooodles of positive thoughts and vibes coming your way. Successful outcome and speedy recovery!

• runninginplace
    11 years ago

I hope all goes well with the surgery and recovery. When you're feeling up to it, we will be so happy to have you back and posting up a storm!

Ann

• Bethpen
    11 years ago

Ellendi,
    I will add my positive thoughts and prayers for a positive outcome for your surgery. Please let us know how you are!

Beth P.

• Sueb20
    11 years ago

Adding my healing thoughts to the others'. We'll all be waiting to hear from you and hoping recovery is smooth!

• texanjana
    11 years ago

Praying for healing and a quick recovery for you!

• lizbeth-gardener
    11 years ago

Sending positive thoughts your way. I'm hoping all goes well with your surgery and your recovery time passes quickly!

Liz

• Jamie
    11 years ago

Praying for a good fast outcome for you.

• mtnrdredux_gw
    11 years ago

Hope things go well for you and you are better soon!

• teacats
    11 years ago

Strong, healing thoughts sent along .....(((and hugs too!))))

• mom2girls_2008
    11 years ago

Sending best wishes and prayers for a successful surgery and speedy recovery.

• mom2girls_2008
    11 years ago

Sending best wishes and prayers for a successful surgery and speedy recovery.

• Lyban zone 4
    11 years ago

I will be thinking of you tomorrow and wish you all the best and a speedy recovery.

• mitchdesj
    11 years ago

good luck to you, do keep us posted when you can.

• anitamo
    11 years ago

I will be keeping you in my thoughts tomorrow. Sending good vibes for a successful surgery and a rapid recovery.

• Bumblebeez SC Zone 7
    11 years ago

I hope all goes well and will remember you in prayer.

• liriodendron
    11 years ago

Ellendi,

"Tomorrow" is already today and knowing what going in for surgery means in terms of getting up early, I expect you're already astir.

I hope you have a moment to read all the warm wishes and good thoughts and prayers heading your way. I know i add my own.

Once I asked for this community's good thoughts about a critically ill family member (and secondarily for my own terror and stress surrounding it). As silly as it may sound to some, I treasured those posts and often came back and re-read them for the enormous comfort they gave me. Perhaps you'll have some mobile device so you can check in and read that many dozens of us are holding you in our hearts all day today and until we hear you're home and feeling better.

Liriodendron

• ellendi
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Thanks to all of you. Yes, I am now at the hospital, checked in and now waiting to be called.
    All your kind thoughts are indeed a comfort to me.
    I will share my details when I recover.

• deegw
    11 years ago

Ellen - Thanks so much for checking in. Hopefully you won't have to wait too long to be called. Thinking of you and sending good thoughts your thought way.

• Annie Deighnaugh
    11 years ago

Hang tough, kiddo!

Keep your chin up!

• graywings123
    11 years ago

Thinking about you today and hoping things go well.

• hhireno
    11 years ago

I'm jumping on the bandwagon of well wishers. May you have the best possible outcome and a smooth recovery.

• golddust
    11 years ago

Dropped to to say I am thinking of you and sending positive thoughts. Go ellendi.

• cooperbailey
    11 years ago

Sending healing energy to you. Speedy and uneventful recovery!

• User
    11 years ago

Hoping all is going well. Sending lots of healing energy ! c

• User
    11 years ago

Been thinking of you all day. Hope your recovery is quick!

• dedtired
    11 years ago

Hope it all went well. I bet you are glad it is behind you now. Sending strong healing thoughts for a quick recovery. Gentle hugs to you.

• Annie Deighnaugh
    11 years ago

Hope the worst is now behind you and you're on the road to recovery....

• golddust
    11 years ago

I should have asked when we could reasonably count on hearing from you. If you have an iPad, it could be soon. If you aren't mobile connected, it will take time. Nevertheless, you are on my mind this morning and I am wishing you the best.

• lascatx
    10 years ago

I had surgery the day before you posted and just saw this. I have to chuckle because I was killing time at the computer screen before hand too. Mine wasn't "major"except that it was mine and it was a first. I'm on the mend now and hope you are too -- with a smooth recovery. Hope we hear from you soon.