Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
ms_thrifty

can you beleive anyone would wear this

ms-thrifty
9 years ago

My comment when I saw this is-plenty of room for Depends!

Comments (20)

• Bumblebeez SC Zone 7
    9 years ago

Oh Ms thifty, you need to get out more! One of my art student's mother wears the full length version in multi colors...all I can think is Sinbad the Sailor, she wear them all the time too. And is educated, professional, associated with the university....

• SunnyCottage
    9 years ago

It's Hammertime!

• maddielee
    9 years ago

Last year on Project Runway a designer kept trying to get the judges to like those drop crotch pants.

One of the judges called them "poopy pants".

ML

• dedtired
    9 years ago

She better not have to go anywhere in a hurry.

• justgotabme
    9 years ago

I noticed them on dancing with the stars only most of them had tight legs. YUCK!

• ms-thrifty
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Only pl;ace I have seen the long ones (harem pants) was on another discussion board, and then only one or two. One of them was selling hers as she did not like wearing them. have not seen harem pants in any stores in my area-Nordies, Macys, or the little expensive shops in my area, When they first appeared a few months ago there were a lot of comments like on here-and I knew not many would ever wear them. There are some who will wear anything that is fashion forward or very "on trend" but I can not see how anything like this will ever be!

• Annie Deighnaugh
    9 years ago

Yeah, these things are ridiculous.

I'm a real form follows function kind of person, but this is even too much for me....picnic pants that provide a place to eat when you sit down!!!

This post was edited by AnnieDeighnaugh on Sat, May 3, 14 at 11:04

• golddust
    9 years ago

Annie, those pants look like a great place for your tablet or smart phone. Pajamas!!!

• redcurls
    9 years ago

Looks like something a shoplifter would find handy to wear when plying their profession....

This post was edited by redcurls on Tue, Apr 29, 14 at 22:52

• outsideplaying_gw
    9 years ago

No! Just no!

• juliekcmo
    9 years ago

Just wear a skirt already. Wear capris under it if you must. But no-go on the Skirt Mullet. Skirty on the top, pantsy on the bottom

• 4boys2
    9 years ago

Here's another of his designs.
    Just not for me .
    It's a whole lotta "what's going on here ?"
    I get his tops ~somehow the bottoms all seem off to me.

• luckygal
    9 years ago

I LOL at those pics! U.G.L.Y. IMO

I have a couple of pair of sort-of-harem pants altho they do not have that dropped crotch. They are very comfortable and I've had many compliments on the style from women of all ages, even 20-somethings. Mine are a BoHo style that I'll wear for a very long time.

The styles above are what I call flash-in-a-pan fashion - here today and gone tomorrow and not mourned!

• justgotabme
    9 years ago

Now I can see a GUY liking that last one forboystoo posted. I don't mean they'd like them on girls either. They'd like the extra room for their "boys" to breath if they were to wear them, if you know what I mean.

• Acadiafun
    9 years ago

Well I guess when you sit cross legged you have a small table for your laptop or picnic lunch.

• Annie Deighnaugh
    9 years ago

Justgotabme, I thought the same thing....looks like she's got some junk in that trunk!

• justgotabme
    9 years ago

Yep, that's just what I meant Annie! LOL

• terezosa / terriks
    9 years ago

The black outfit is the complete "package" ;-)

• Annie Deighnaugh
    9 years ago

Well, I guess with those low rider pants, they kept falling off...they even made suspenders for them!

So now they just drop the crotch...same effect, but no suspenders needed.

Thing is, when the crotch is so low, you can't walk! How ridiculous is it to make clothes that don't function!

Of course, they've been doing that with women's shoes for decades. Get a load of these ballet fetish shoes!

• justgotabme
    9 years ago

So that's how those guys keep their pants up? I had no clue, I thought "the walk" was to keep them up. It does make sense that with a crotch that low, even with the suspenders to keep them from falling down, they'd have to walk weird.

I've seen shoes like these before. They too are downright ugly!