Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
funnygirl_gw

Can we revisit crisp, cool sheets?

funnygirl
9 years ago

I know this topic has been discussed ad nauseam in the past, but I'm curious as to whether anyone has found the holy grail of crisp, cool sheets yet?

Upon recommendations made in the previous threads and after speaking with one of the Thomas Lee owners (super nice customer service touch!), I purchased a set. They are very nice and have a lot going for them but I was hoping for more body than they have. But again they are lovely.

Next, I made a trip to Tuesday Morning to look at the Sferra and Peacock Alley both of which were also recommended on previous threads. Again, lovely and IMHO similar to TL, but still not enough body for me.

Next stop was BB&B to look at the Wamsutta Perfect Pinpoint also recommended on the previous threads. They seemed to have the body I'm looking for and they were on sale. In fact, they almost looked like they're being clearanced (discontinued?). I wanted queen in white which they didn't have in either of our two stores, however they were able to order them for me. The price was ridiculous...$16.79 for a queen fitted and $20.99 for the flat (with coupons) and free shipping. I am very anxious to give these a try!

So...what say you? Are there any new recommendations since this was last discussed?

Comments (4)