Return to the Home Decorating Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Lisa Vanderpump's house, Oh my. Take a look

Posted by oakleyok (My Page) on
Wed, Mar 23, 11 at 9:12

For my fellow Beverly Hill's housewives fans, look at her house posted on Hooked on Houses.

I adore her kitchen!!

This house is sooo Lisa. lol.

In the article, it also gives a link to Kyle's husbands real estate website which I think has more pictures of Lisa's house.

Here is a link that might be useful: Lisa Vanderpump's House

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Lisa Vanderpump's house, Oh my. Take a look

For some reason; it doesn't look at pink as it was; almost like she toned it down. I'm pretty sure she had a lot more pink when it was 1st listed.

o

That's a lotta house. I think she's one of the best housewives on any of those shows. And finally, on the Beverly Hills show, the majority of them had real-life, no-foolin' piles of money!

o

J, I would love to have a personality like Lisa's where everything just rolls off the shoulders, and she's so calm and collected. She is a classy lady, for sure!

o
Another Link

Here's Muricio's link to Lisa's house. It's gorgeous.

Here is a link that might be useful: Muricio's listing of Lisa's house

o

The master suite is bigger in square footage than my house, haha! It's a gorgeous home, no doubt. And she is a classy lady, one of my fave HWs. I read somewhere that she & her husband's tradition every Monday for many years has been to work at their restaurant to prepare & distribute food to the homeless. It's nice to see how they give back, and IIRC correctly that was never mentioned on the show. (Which I admire, being a firm believer in not being boastful about good deeds.) Oh, and her nickname 'around town' is "Pinky". :)

Agree with roselvr, seems to me like she toned down the pink. Remember her 'interview' parts, she was always sitting at a dining/kitchen table? For some reason I thought even those walls were a soft, very pale pink. And her MBR, too (not just the bath). I just remember a lot of pink & white, and tho I'm not huge on pink, it was a very clean, fresh look. But if it's on the market, neutral will sell better.

o

Looking at the pics on Mauricio's site; she did tone down the pink. I remember when it was 1st listed that every room seemed to have pink; now it's more neutral.

I have a pic of her Christmas tree which was done in pink; I was going to beg her for the tree lol

o

I have a pic of her Christmas tree which was done in pink; I was going to beg her for the tree lol
ahaha! :D

I'm having trouble accessing Mauricio's site. Though I did catch two grammatical errors in the summary. For a $29,000,000 listing, that doesn't look good at all. (Doesn't look good for any public advertising, but that's a pet peeve for another thread.)

o

She's my favorite housewife of all the housewife's shows.

Liza and her husband are so funny.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Home Decorating Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here