Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
gw_oakley

Lisa Vanderpump's house, Oh my. Take a look

Oakley
13 years ago

For my fellow Beverly Hill's housewives fans, look at her house posted on Hooked on Houses.

I adore her kitchen!!

This house is sooo Lisa. lol.

In the article, it also gives a link to Kyle's husbands real estate website which I think has more pictures of Lisa's house.

Here is a link that might be useful: Lisa Vanderpump's House

Comments (8)

• theroselvr
    13 years ago

For some reason; it doesn't look at pink as it was; almost like she toned it down. I'm pretty sure she had a lot more pink when it was 1st listed.

• jakabedy
    13 years ago

That's a lotta house. I think she's one of the best housewives on any of those shows. And finally, on the Beverly Hills show, the majority of them had real-life, no-foolin' piles of money!

• Oakley
    Original Author
    13 years ago

J, I would love to have a personality like Lisa's where everything just rolls off the shoulders, and she's so calm and collected. She is a classy lady, for sure!

• Oakley
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Here's Muricio's link to Lisa's house. It's gorgeous.

Here is a link that might be useful: Muricio's listing of Lisa's house

• moonshadow
    13 years ago

The master suite is bigger in square footage than my house, haha! It's a gorgeous home, no doubt. And she is a classy lady, one of my fave HWs. I read somewhere that she & her husband's tradition every Monday for many years has been to work at their restaurant to prepare & distribute food to the homeless. It's nice to see how they give back, and IIRC correctly that was never mentioned on the show. (Which I admire, being a firm believer in not being boastful about good deeds.) Oh, and her nickname 'around town' is "Pinky". :)

Agree with roselvr, seems to me like she toned down the pink. Remember her 'interview' parts, she was always sitting at a dining/kitchen table? For some reason I thought even those walls were a soft, very pale pink. And her MBR, too (not just the bath). I just remember a lot of pink & white, and tho I'm not huge on pink, it was a very clean, fresh look. But if it's on the market, neutral will sell better.

• theroselvr
    13 years ago

Looking at the pics on Mauricio's site; she did tone down the pink. I remember when it was 1st listed that every room seemed to have pink; now it's more neutral.

I have a pic of her Christmas tree which was done in pink; I was going to beg her for the tree lol

• moonshadow
    13 years ago

I have a pic of her Christmas tree which was done in pink; I was going to beg her for the tree lol
    ahaha! :D

I'm having trouble accessing Mauricio's site. Though I did catch two grammatical errors in the summary. For a $29,000,000 listing, that doesn't look good at all. (Doesn't look good for any public advertising, but that's a pet peeve for another thread.)

• newdawn1895
    13 years ago

She's my favorite housewife of all the housewife's shows.

Liza and her husband are so funny.