Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_21006250

Idol Lash Eyelash serum

User
12 years ago

I am reading great things about this product. Anyone try this to grow your eyelashes? Did it work and if so did you have to order it on line or did you buy from a drug store. I know Latisse works but it is so expensive and also there are side effects.

Comments (8)

• terezosa / terriks
    12 years ago

Never heard of it, but the reviews on Amazon are mixed.

Here is a link that might be useful: Amazon Idol Lash reviews

• User
    Original Author
    12 years ago

I saw the reviews but thought I would like to hear about it first hand from someone that has used it. Sometimes I am wonder about reviews, if they are actual users or just people that the company pays so their products sell.

• kellyeng
    10 years ago

I haven't heard of that but I do use "NeuLash Eyelash Enhancing Serum." It works!

I got it from my hair salon but they have it at Amazon:

Here is a link that might be useful: NeuLash Eyelash Enhancing Serum

• My3dogs ME zone 5A
    10 years ago

I hadn't heard of it either, but just Googled eye serum reviews and got this which in their reviews, lists it as number 8 out of 8.

I found another site which lists City Lash as the best, so if one looks enough, they can probably find a review that shows theirs as the best.

A few years ago, I tried RapidLash, and it worked well for me. When I wore sunglasses, my lashes touched the lenses! I stopped using it for a while, but have just started it again.

Here is a link that might be useful: Top Eyelash Enhancing Products Reviewed

• ellendi
    10 years ago

If you keep using the product. do you keep getting more and more growth? Do you stop when you like how your lashes look? Then, when you stop, how long before your lashes go back to the way they were. lastly, do all these products have possible side effects?

• funnygirl
    10 years ago

I've used Lilash, gave tube each to DD and my sister following chemo. All three of us would give it a strong endorsement. We all had to back away from daily use when lashes began to get too long. In my case the lashes at the outer eye began to curl inward; didn't like that!

• oyoyinc
    10 years ago

What a bizarre thread in a gardening forum!!

My wife has used it & seemed pretty pleased with it. She looked at various review sites (of which there are thousands!!) but remembers it & have put the link below. She said she also used rapidlash but didn't get on with it as well or was too expensive, I can't remember now.

Here is a link that might be useful: Idol Lash Review Site with links

• lynninnewmexico
    10 years ago

The first brand I tried, about two years ago, was lousy. I can't recall the name of it, but bought it at BB&B. They had a display of it on their counter as you paid for your merchandise. Anyhoo, it never did much for my lashes, but did cause me to develop multiple tiny cysts along my lash line. I quit using it after two weeks and the cysts eventually went away.

I finally got up enough nerve to try a different brand that seemed to get very good reviews on Amazon, etc: Rapid Lash. I'm on my second vial of it now. I started Rapid Lash about 6 months ago and could see a big difference in my lash volume, thickness and length as I started the fourth week. And, not one lash line cyst, thank goodness!
    But, be forewarned, I went off of it for about 2 months when that first vial ran out and my lashes started reverting back to their old short, thin selves. I've been using my second vial now for almost 3 weeks and I'm starting to see improvement again. I know that it's sold at a number of businesses, but I just order mine from Amazon, as I'm a Prime member and get free shipping.
    Lynn