Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
patty_cakes_gw

illuminati signs

patty_cakes
11 years ago

Have you heard of this~it's new to me, but have noticed various hand gestures being used by singers as well as others over the last few years. I guess i've put it in the same category as Michael J grabbing his crotch, but the possibility is there could be more to it.

Supposedly it's all a part of the 'new world order', of which our very own president could be associated with. Should we have fears for ourselves and our country? Is this a new Hitler regime or just the stuff movies and novels are made of? Can someone clue me in or give me at least there perspective? My imagination can become very active.

Clueless in Austin.

Here is a link that might be useful: secret sociey

Comments (15)

• SunnyCottage
    11 years ago

I think there are a lot of people who like to believe that something secret and sinister lurks in the shadows, and they eat this stuff up. I put this right up there with conspiracy theorists. To me, it's far-fetched and outlandish, and I highly doubt that President Obama is a harbinger of the Anti-Christ.

• terezosa / terriks
    11 years ago

My daughter is a graphic designer and designed the CD cover for a well known rap artist. When it came out lots of people saw Illuminati symbolism in it, which of course she thought was hilarious. Sunny is right there are conspiracy theorists everywhere.

• SunnyCottage
    11 years ago

The symbol that Beyonce made with her hands is that of her husband's (Jay-Z) record label and clothing line, Roc-a-fella.

• patty_cakes
    Original Author
    11 years ago

That's what I read too, a sort of high sign to jay-z I get that. But if you've watched enough music videos, you'll see this gesture used frequently, even by 'the beib'~why would he(as well as others)have any interest in promoting jay-z's clothing line or record label.?

There are other hand gestures used as well as symbols, one being the triangle, associated with many company logos. Now that it's been brought to light, it piques my curiosity.

• SunnyCottage
    11 years ago

Hey, nothing at all wrong with having piqued curiosity!

I don't see these hand signs as being any different than something like this:

Most of us probably recognize this as the universal "rock and roll" hand sign, but when I was growing up, I remember there was talk about it alluding to the worship of Satan. (I also remember the rumors about certain record album artwork having covert meaning, and who can forget the one about certain rock songs being played backwards to convey a sinister message? ;-))

Even if these hand signs did have some sort of hidden, deeper meaning - they're just hands, making symbols. I don't see how that has any power at all.

• awm03
    11 years ago

I'm not an Obama supporter by any means, but to compare this administration with a new Hitler regime is too extreme.

• abundantblessings
    11 years ago

You guys crack me up.

Illumanti handsigns have been attributed to various popes, prime ministers and Pres GW Bush. I think we can focus on some truly serious national problems like a Congress which unquestionably earned the lowest ever approval ratings, our five decades long global political and environmental missteps or even our own individual shortcomings. I despise much about our pop culture, and think the music and celebrity industry contributes much to the decline of civilization, but these silly so-called "artists" are not our real threat. As Walt Kelly used to have Pogo caution: "We have met the enemy and he is us." But carry-on...

Here is a link that might be useful: Bush

• tinam61
    11 years ago

I tend to agree with Sunny . . .

• cyn427 (z. 7, N. VA)
    11 years ago

I still miss Pogo! :)

• Oakley
    11 years ago

I have to admit that video is creepy as heck, but the person who put it together should have realized the sign is also the "Hook 'em Horns" hand sign for the Texas Longhorn's football team, which the Bush's root for big time. He's always at the big game of the year, Tx. vs. OK., with his hand sign proudly waving.

We see the sign all the time, but I had no idea it also meant devil worshipping.

Scoot over Patty, because now *I'm* suspicious! lol

• SunnyCottage
    11 years ago

LOL! That video is hilariously absurd! And I gotta say, I've got yet another hand sign for people who invent this "illuminati/Satanic" crap. ;-)

• User
    11 years ago

I will mentally file this under "Things to be worried about once every legitimate world problem has been solved."

Leave those poor schlub entertainers alone, they need something to occupy their tired little brains during their few rational waking hours.

• User
    11 years ago

I'm supposed to believe there is a secret society.... and that Justin Bieber is in it?

Sweet mercy.

• DLM2000-GW
    11 years ago

Oh, good grief. Someone has way too much time on their hands. The Bush family and Bieber - yeah, they're all at the top of my worry list..... in some altered universe, maybe!

• SunnyCottage
    11 years ago

::Gasp!:: Patrice! You doubt the Power of the Bieb???