|I have some upcoming business travel to Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic. I will probably have some free time one morning and maybe one evening. Any ideas on things I can/should do? |
I am not a very experienced traveler and I have severe workaholic tendencies. Last time I traveled to this client I saw nothing except my hotel room and the boardroom and I think that was wasteful. If I have something planned in advance, I will be less likely to just work.
|This looks like a fun time : |
Here is a link that might be useful: http://www.tripadvisor.com/Attractions-g147289-Activities-Santo_Domingo_Santo_Domingo_Province_Dominican_Republic.html
|I have a friend from the DR. I could ask her if you are still interested.|
|Oh well my agenda has changed and I probably won't have any free time after all. Thanks for the assistance|
Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here