Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
cooperbailey

Faron!!

cooperbailey
10 years ago

Is your football team NDSU? If so, you are playing my alma mater, Towson University for the championship on Saturday night! Dang, its a bad time to have dropped cable since the game is on ESPN2. And the Ravens were miserable this season.
Go Tigers!

Comments (12)

• Faron79
    10 years ago

Wow...Hi Cooper-B!!

You got it baby!!

NDSU had its "Pep-Fest" at the Frisco Baseball stadium earlier this evening. Over 10,000 tickets sold. FULL of Bison fans!
    We had a big fireworks show too!! The Towson teams' hotel faces that baseball field. Would've been impossible for them to NOT see/hear it....;-)
    I think 80-90% of the crowd will be in Green & Gold!!!
    LOTS of Bison tour/tailgating buses & motorhomes in the lot.

NOT to be disrespectful AT ALL here...but Towson doesn't realize what they're in for...

You HAVE to watch it somewhere...

Faron

• Faron79
    10 years ago

How 'bout them Bison?!?!?

Our equipment-truck is in Frisco, TX
    Check it out!!

Faron

Here is a link that might be useful: Bison power-trailer...

• Faron79
    10 years ago

Cooper-

BTW...Game is @ 1pm CST. NOT Sat. night!

Faron

• hhireno
    10 years ago

If I may interrupt -

Cooper,
    It's funny, the day before you posted this I was thinking about you and hoping you were well. We don't see you around as much, I hope because you're busy with good things. I waited until Faron responded before I jumped in with my Hi!

Carry on with the football trash talk...

• cooperbailey
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Tigers ain't afraid of no bisons!! Bring it on baby! maybe a station here will carry the game so I can watch!
    Hhireno, doing pretty well thanks! I do read a bunch on the HD forum, just not so many opinions to give these days. :)

• fourkids4us
    10 years ago

Towson beat my alma mater, Fordham, in the playoffs. Fordham had their best season this year since 1920! When I went there, the football team wasn't very good - we never even went to any games! While I was bummed to see Fordham's playoff run end early, Towson is a hometown team for me and many of my friends went there. It would be great to see them win today!

• cooperbailey
    Original Author
    10 years ago

fourkids- hometown for me too! are you still in area?

• cooperbailey
    Original Author
    10 years ago

congrats on your Bisons' win!

• awm03
    10 years ago

We have a Fordham kid in our family, 4k4us. We were hoping they'd knock off Towson (no offense, cooperbailey!), but they'd just be fodder for the mighty Bison.

Enjoy your championship title, Faron! And thanks for sharing the fun this season.

• Faron79
    10 years ago

Hoo Boy!!

As usual...my Bison started slow.
    Then...the steamrolling began.

I was impressed by Towson. Damn they have some big linemen!
    Your RB doesn't quit. We didn't get that close to the QB as much as we usually do. I was surprised we held you to 7 points!

The tailgating area...O.M.G.!!!! MASSIVE Bison presence there! All kinds of rigs....HUGE & Small. Ridiculous crowd. I've never seen anything like it! Well, I have, but even today seemed more massive than usual!

As expected, the crowd was maybe 90% Bison!

A favorite t-shirt/saying of mine these last few years:
    "We roam like it's home!"

GO BISON!!
    Gotta love a 3-PEAT!

Faron

• blfenton
    10 years ago

Faron- You won! Congratulations. Sounds like a great time.

• Faron79
    10 years ago

It WAS a hoot!

TOO much driving! Yikes!

Faron