Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
holly_kurtz

JeNu Infuser anyone?

Holly- Kay
9 years ago

I just saw this product and it looks awesome. However I am such a doubting Thomas that I don't want to order it without hearing positive reviews here first.

Here is a link that might be useful: JeNu

Comments (11)

• tinam61
    9 years ago

Never heard of it. But, a week or so ago, I asked about the derma roller. Doesn't it do basically the same thing? Well, the same results I should say. It's a whole lot cheaper!

• Holly- Kay
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Tina, it looks to me like this doesn't pierce the skin like the derma roller does. I tried to see the implement close up but I can't see anything that looks like it would hurt. I also wondered if you could accomplish the same thing by applying your face creams with a Clarisonic?

• tinam61
    9 years ago

Good question! I see my dermatologist in a few weeks and I'm going to ask him about the derma roller.

• Holly- Kay
    Original Author
    9 years ago

I will be anxious to hear what he says. I often feel that my night cream doesn't absorb but dries on the surface of my skin. If it doesn't absorb then ,IMO, it isn't worth spending a small fortune on high end skin creams. My moisturizer seems to absorb fine.

• Holly- Kay
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Marley, please let me know what you think of it.

• marleyny
    9 years ago

Holly-Kay - I love it. I use it with lancome (which I loved on its own already but just wanted to see if it would work faster). I'm c;losing in on 40 and think this past year it all started going downhill for me. The brown spts are what are really bumming me out. I feel like jenu helped make my skin more luminous and even toned when used with lancome.

Holly- Kay thanked marleyny
  • Holly- Kay
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Marley, thank you for posting about your experience with it. I use Lancôme Absolue and love it on it's own so I am considering the JeNu. How long have you been using it now?

• Cybele Ensil
    9 years ago

Holly-Kay - I always do research on products before purchasing also, especially something to use on my face as I have very sensitive skin. I did a lot of reading on this product before purchasing one. I have used it for a few weeks now, along with my normal facial products, and am already seeing results. I'm more concerned with the fine lines on my face, mostly around the eyes, and I can tell the lines are softer.

• marleyny
    9 years ago

Holly-Kay it's been a little over a month and I am still very happy with the results. My brown spots seem to be fading but I am also loving the overall texture of my skin now. I started using it around my eye area as well to help with fine lines and dullness. I use it with SuMan Awakening Eye Lift and am loving how hydrated and refreshed my skin looks. I didn't like the eye cream when I used it alone but when I added the jenu it felt like a completely different product.

• Katharine M
    8 years ago

Found this site on google when I was trying to get more info on Jenu. I came back because I wanted you to know It’s worth it. I got mine on Amazon and wrote a review there if curious. im extremely happy with my product and I can say that if you are to use it you will be too. Hope it helps answer your questions.

http://www.amazon.com/JeNu-System/dp/B00S28EDY6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1426546243&sr=8-1&keywords=jenu

Sponsored
Castle Wood Carpentry, Inc
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Custom Craftsmanship & Construction Solutions in Franklin County