Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
joaniepoanie

Amope Pedi Perfect---do you use and like?

joaniepoanie
9 years ago

I have been thinking of purchasing one and just wondered if anyone recommends it. There is another version which looks similar called Silk 'n Pedi. I'm not thrilled with the harsh, metal grate on the Ped-Egg.

Comments (13)

• glad2b
    9 years ago

I've used the Emjoi brand to fix my feet and it's like a miracle. I had tried the metal Egg thing - that was awful. The Emjoi is fantastic!

This post was edited by Glad2be on Tue, Jan 20, 15 at 1:23

• outsideplaying_gw
    9 years ago

My DD has one (Amope) and she likes it. You almost can't over-do it, as it shuts off if you apply too much pressure. She let me try it one day, and it's pretty good. Much like a lava stone but more finely textured than the one I have. You just roll it across your rough skin like it shows in the commercial.

• lascatx
    9 years ago

I don't know about these, but they look interesting. I just wanted to tell you that, after all the good things that were said about the Clarisonic facial brushes, I would not be tempted with the Pedisonic. Unlike the facial brush, I don't think the cost is justified, and I bet one of either of these will do just as well or better for a lot less money.

• funnygirl
    9 years ago

I have an Emjoi and like it. I've ordered a coarse roller and feel it will be more effective than the one which came with it. We live in a dry climate where calluses and rough heels seem to thrive. Hoping the coarse roller will keep them at bay longer.

• Arapaho-Rd
    9 years ago

joanie, I have an Emjoi which works ok with the roller that comes with it. They also sell coarser rollers. It works well. I have a manual callus remover that still works great too.

• tibbrix
    8 years ago

Spam alert

• 1929Spanish-GW
    8 years ago
    last modified: 8 years ago

Skeptical at first, I like my Emoji. I have a standing appointment for a monthly pedicure, but this keeps my feet in check in between.. My calluses are so thick, no one treatment makes my feet smooth. I just have to keep on them regularly and the Emoji really helps.

• rococogurl
    8 years ago

DD sent me the Emjoi micro-pedi. Like 1929Spanish, I use it in between pedicures. Excellent and highly recommended.

• User
    8 years ago

I have a PediNova III set and love to use it on my feet. I also have started filing my nails weekly, they are growing like weeds and hard as rocks.

• patteomatxa
    8 years ago

I've used the Emjoi micro -pedi electric callus remover brand to fix my feet and it's like a miracle. Excellent

• mustangs81
    8 years ago

I also have the Emjoi micro-pedi. I've only had it a week but it's amazing so far. I literally threw out my PedEgg after using the Emjoi.

• bobcatralph
    8 years ago

I have a Walgreens knockoff and it works great. My daughter ordered extra rollers off Amazon I believe. I found that you need to be somewhat cautious not to use it too aggressively the first time because you will be left with raw skin. I know better now and I love it.

• judiegal6
    8 years ago

I also have the Emjoi and it is fantastic. I ordered the (green) maximum coarseness on Amazon.