Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
New shop

Posted by sallymo (My Page) on
Thu, Jan 16, 14 at 8:33

I had asked for help with display in our new shop a couple of months ago (or so). We ended up using everything we had and have ordered a couple of large shelves to be on another wall (not in this photo but behind our checkout counter). We still have more room for smaller tables and have some more upholstery on order as well. As soon as I have all the fabrics hung on the fabric wall, I'll show you that----it's wonderful. My business partner's father (80 yrs old) built it! We are so lucky! We've had a good response, now let's hope this new location starts paying for itself.......

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: New shop

Wow! Looks great!

o

LOVE it!! What city are you in, so we can come visit?

Nancy

o

Beautiful and inviting. Best if luck with your endeavor. Can't wait to see the final pics.

o

Looks great! Where is it?

o

Thank you for the compliments. We are in Missouri, but I don't want to say more or it could turn into an advertisement! If you want to email me I can give you more info (If that is possible to do through this site).

I didn't think I would ever want a location in a strip mall, but the space doesn't feel like one, and we like having the neighbors!

o

Looking good sallymo! How exciting to have a fresh new space!

o

Wonderful . . . good luck with your latest endeavor!
Share more pics as things progress. I love seeing design ideas in homes and in businesses, and I'm sure others here do, too.
Lynn

o

Wow Sally, this looks great!

o

I took this photo the other day of our fabric wall, but since then we've added a shelf on top to hold some of the big books (under the table) and our trim books. We do need some additional lighting, but it's not in our budget this month! Still waiting for the new signage outside, hoping that gets finished early next week!

o

Wow, it really looks like a nice store! Best of luck with the new business!

o

Oh I love it! I wanna shop there. Can you at least tell us the name? I mean since I asked and we don't live near enough to shop there it's not like you'd be advertising. Or you will please PM me via GW.

o

I live in Missouri! Although I bet it is probably on the other side of the state. Looks beautiful though!

I tried to email through gardenweb but it wouldn't go through.

o

Kellienoelle, it won't work because SallyMo chose not to allow private messages. I see you're set that way too so she can't contact you either.
I didn't realize you were in Mo. I'm in NE.

o

I'll change my settings for email (or I'll try). I really didn't pay any attention when I originally started on gardenweb.

o

Sally, I think I know your city, can I reveal it? Don't know your business name though. I live about an hour away if I am correct.
dorothy

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Home Decorating & Design Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here