Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
flyingflower

Oldtimers who remember BRUTUSES

flyingflower
9 years ago

For those of you who remember Patsy ('Brutuses') please say a little prayer. Her cancer was diagnosed too late to save her. She's now close to leaving this world. :,-(

I hope all the animals she rescued and cared for are there to greet her when she crosses over the bridge.

p.s. She did finish the house!

Comments (9)

• My3dogs ME zone 5A
    9 years ago

Oh no! I'm not that much of an old timer here, but I certainly remember her! Is there any way we can send her a card or get an email to her? She was so inspirational.

• OllieJane
    9 years ago

I totally remember brutuses (Patsy)-and loved reading her post from back when I was building a few homes and used to post more frequently. I'm so sorry to hear about this.

• patty_cakes
    9 years ago

I also remember her, but moreso from other boards before coming here. She had such a good heart and it was shown the most thru her genuine love of animals, mostly the kitties. If it weren'-t for Patsy, my little girl cat might still be suffering from an autoimmune disease that went undiagnosed by more than 1 vet~she'll be 17 this year.

(((Thank you Patsy))) for being where God placed you in *my*life. I know you will be missed by many but remembered by even many more. There is surely a special place for you in heaven where you will again be with all the precious little furry babies that were blessed by your love. The universe will mourn your loss.

• User
    9 years ago

Will do. I'm so sorry to read this. I enjoyed seeing her house process. I remember her being compassionate and loving towards animals. The world needs more people like her.

• amj0517
    9 years ago

I did not "know" her, but it is always sad to hear this type of news. I will keep her in my prayers.

• martinca_gw sunset zone 24
    9 years ago

My original reply disappeared.
    I do remember her, and so sorry to hear this sad news. She has earned her wings with all the critters she has helped. God speed " brutuses".
    Go in peace.
    Marti

• flyingflower
    Original Author
    9 years ago

I meant to post this once on the Conversations side but I goofed and it went to Discussions, so now we have two of these going at the same time. Since more responses are showing up on the Discussions thread I think it's easier to close this one down so I don't have to post updates on both. Sorry for the bungle!
    btw...I just posted a new update over there. Patsy has replied via her husband and I want everyone to see it. She really does appreciate all the kind words.

• anele_gw
    9 years ago

I remember her . . .thank you so much for posting. I will keep her in my thoughts on her journey to her new life.

• jakabedy
    9 years ago

I remember Brutuses. She was lovely, and always will be.