Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
whynormal

Cross Stitch & Country Crafts Magasine

whynormal
17 years ago

Hello,

I looking for some cross stitch and country craft magazines for my mothers birthday. She has several and loves them. I hope that I can help her complete her collection. Below is a list of what magazines I am looking for:

Before 1986

1986 - Jan, Mar, July, Sep, Nov

1987 - Jan, Mar, July

1989 - May, July, Sep, Nov

1990 - Jan, May, July, Nov

1992 - Jan, Mar, July

1993 - May, July, Sep, Nov

1994 - All

1995 - All

1996 - May, July, Sep, Nov

1997 and folowing

Thank you,

Brian Paulson

Comments (18)

• frauevi
    17 years ago

I have many of the magazines you are looking for. You left no contact information. Please e-mail me at frauevi at wowway dot com

Eva

• conniesr
    17 years ago

I have 10 of the magazines, email if interested. conniesr52@hotmail.com

• pataylor
    17 years ago

Hi. I am looking for the mid-80's issue of Cross Stitch and Country Crafts magazine which has the pattern for the Twelve Days of Christmas tree skirt. There are some other issues I would like as well, but I am specifically looking for this issue right now. Thanks. My email address is pataylor121955@yahoo.com .

• polly_grower
    16 years ago

I am looking for nativity patterns in July/August 1994 and November/December 1994 magazine. I am willing to pay for patterns. Please email me at p_pratt@hotmail.com. Thanks

• spicygirl4
    16 years ago

I am currently looking for an insert that came with the Sept/Oct 1987 issue that would have the patterns for Mary Joseph and an angel as part of a Nativity series- I would be willing to buy this insert or trade if I have something someone is looking for

• rebecca22
    16 years ago

I am looking for a copy of a Christmas Quilt book that was offered for sale in the 1992 Better Homes and Gardens Cross Stitch Christmas Book. I have finished some of the squares and would like to finish the quilt. I would gladly pay for a copy or trade something if I have something that you would like.

• joey-craft
    16 years ago

I am looking for two cross stitch patterns from a 1996 or earlier Cross Stitch and Needlework Magazine. One is a Valentine box of chocolates and the other is a gingerbread house with a candy roof and windows that open to little pictures. Does anyone have these or know what issues they can be found? Thank you! Joey

• xstchfan48
    16 years ago

spicygirl4 if you are still looking for the patterns give me aa shout I have them and you can have them if you still need them. chocoart04@yahoo.com

• craftymama58
    16 years ago

I, too, (like spicygirl4) am looking for the insert from the Sept/Oct 87 Cross Stitch & Country Crafts magazine of Mary, Joseph, and the angel. I have many old CS & CC mags that I can either trade for it or I am more than willing to purchase it. Please email me at lryan@group.com if you can help. Thank you...I'm very anxious to complete my nativity series.

• theresafeller
    16 years ago

I am looking for the July/Aug 1986 issue of Cross Stitch & Country Crafts. Can anyone help me find? I need the Christmas stocking pattern.

• Timmsdk_hotmail_com
    13 years ago

I am looking for the issue that has the 12 days of Christmas ornaments. I am thinking it was a 90's issue but if someone knows the issue for sure I would appreciate the help with this. Thanks!

• KathyMonson
    13 years ago

I am looking for the magazine with the bee hive on the cover. I started this project years ago and can't find the magazine. Any help?

• thvegad_comcast_net
    12 years ago

I am looking for a magazine from the late 70 early 80 I know it was a bhg book I think spring I had a alphabet in flowers on a 24 count w/ a green boarder. I start this project way back then and lost the book just started again and would really like to finish the it. If it helps it had a child's apron and a rag doll w/ the same apron w/ the alphabets across the bottom of them.
    Thanks
    petra

• jdokos95
    12 years ago

I stitched a Christmas angel from an 80's Christmas issue and lost the item in a divorce, believe it or not! I not only lost the stitched item, but the magazine as well. It was stitched on navy blue aida, the angel was in a chariot pulled by a white horse, and the word, PEACE, was stitched at the bottom. I would love to have the chance to stitch this lovely piece again. Thanks so much. My email address is jdokos95@yahoo.com.

• hhoogie
    12 years ago

Looking for the plum pattern that is in the Jan 94 issue. It is the third in a collector series.

• VPHeiner
    12 years ago

I have been looking for some missing issues from my collection of Cross Stitch & Country Crafts magazines. I have a number of them from Mar/Apr 1987 to Jul/Aug 1995 but I am missing about 30 magazines in between that time period. Any suggestion as to where to look?

• eljaybee
    12 years ago

I am looking for Jan 1986 issue which contained "The Tea Party". I had almost finished it, but put it away. Now I can't find the book. Anybody out there have one?? Thanks.
    lbrady46@hotmail.com

• mmshelton96
    8 years ago

Anyone have a copy of Cross Stitch & country crafts July/Aug 1986

Contact me @ mmshelton96@hotmail.com

Sponsored
Winks Remodeling & Handyman Services
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Custom Craftsmanship & Construction Solutions in Franklin County