Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
bpfeeley_gw

Santa's time off Collection

bpfeeley
17 years ago

Looking for any of the Santa's Time Off Collection cross stitch patterns(have fishing buddies). Does anyone know if any were ever done of santa on the beach?

Thank you,

Pat

Comments (17)

• duffy_1990
    17 years ago

I too am looking for the beach cross-stitch. It does exist and is very cute. All the patterns are discontinued. I do own the one with santa golfing. Let me know if you find the beach scene. I would like to do it for my daughter.

Thanks

• saecklu
    17 years ago

duffy_1990 I am looking for the santa golfing from the SANTA'S TIME OFF COLLECTION...CAN YOU HELP ME...CAN I MAKE ARRANGEMENTS WITH YOU...THIS COLLECTION IS SO HARD TO FIND I ONLY HAVE THE FISHING BUDDIES....

• katie56
    17 years ago

duffy 1990 I am also looking for the Santa Golfing, my husband loves golf. He also shares a birthday with you, I checked your profile for an e-mail address. If you can help me my e-mail is Katiec56@hotmail.com Thank you in advance for any help provided.

• saecklu
    17 years ago

duffy-1990...If you would like to email info or reach me regarding the golfing collection my email addr is saecklund@aol.com.

Thanks,

• donaldtxnanny
    16 years ago

If Katie56 and saecklu are still interested, I have the pattern that they are looking for.

• atlantagrits
    16 years ago

I saw donaldtxnanny's comment that she has Santa's Time Off golf and beach - are there others in the collection? (I have fishing buddies) I would like your patterns if still available. Email me beejaykerr@yahoo.com. Thanks!

• talat
    16 years ago

Me Too!! If anymore available Thanks
    I have seen some on Ebay recently

graveltamp@aol.com

• karla_ak
    16 years ago

I have santa on the beach and santa fishing. I need santa golfing, and really want "Santa's Cuisine" (in the kitchen). I don't know if there are more in the series.

• pamd96
    16 years ago

I have Santa Cuisine in a kit. I haven't done it and I don't even know what the pattern looks like.

• jbrown64
    16 years ago

I'd also be interested in the Santa golfing. Please email me. jsbrown64@yahoo.com

Thank you!!

• valdarah
    16 years ago

I am looking for "Santa's Time Off" A day at the Beach. It is Santa walking on the beach with elves.
    Thanks

• sapayne60_yahoo_com
    15 years ago

I am also looking for this collection if anyone could help.Thanks!!Liz

• lory51
    15 years ago

I, too, am looking for "Santa's Time Off" A day at the Beach - does anyone still have this & willing to trade? Email is Lory51@rochaco.com Lory

• quathiaski
    14 years ago

I am also looking for "Santa's Time Off" castles in the sand and easy putt, if anyone still has either of them. If not and you know where a person can purchase them I would greatly appreciate the information. Thank you

• quathiaski
    12 years ago

Hi I am looking for Santa's time off Collection by tom browning, I have the golfing santa christmas stocking and the fishing santa christmas stocking, would like to trade for a day at the beach christmas stocking pattern. If you have this pattern for sale or would like to trade, please e-mail me at kwellard@telus.net

• Katcandiano
    12 years ago

I am looking for a couple patterns from Santa's Time Off Collection. I had and made and now lost the Easy Putt. I would like to make it again. I would also like to find the one with Santa at the beach. If you have one of these patterns and are willing to part/sell with it please email me at katcandiano@mac.com.

• someda
    7 years ago
    last modified: 7 years ago

I have 3 pamphlets in this collection, easy putt,(golf) , a day at the beach, & fishing buddies which I am willing to sell if you r still interested in . I realize this is an old post but I thought I would ask. My email is someda@comcast. If anyone is still interested .

Nita