Return to the Cross-Stitching Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
looking for international santa patterns

Posted by choppersmom2 (My Page) on
Sat, Nov 13, 04 at 22:39

Hi,
I am looking for patterns for a series of small international santa clauses,each about 3 inches tall. they are kind of old world looking. My mother in law, who passed away several years ago, made quite a few, and sold them all except for 2, which she made into free standing ornaments. I know she had books and books of cross stitch patterns, like the leisure art type ones, that my father in law threw away before we could get to them aargghhh.. I would love to complete the series for my children. the ones I have are packed away, but if you have any info on these, as soon as I unpack the Christmas decor I can photo and scan them to send a photo to see if you know of the rest of them.... I don't have a lot of patterns to swap, but am willing to pay for them. Thank you

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: looking for international santa patterns

Last night I went through all my magazines as I thought I had some International Santas. Boy, was that fun! I think I found what you are looking for but I am not willing to sell my magazines. You may be able to find them on ebay. The magazine is called 'Cross Quick' Dec/Jan 89 (Vol. 1, No. 2)- has patterns for Santas from America and England; 'Cross Quick' Dec/Jan 90 (Vol. 11, No. 2) - has patterns for Germany and Russia. I don't have the third magazine which will probably be Dec/Jan91 but I think the name of the magazine changed to 'Cross Stitch Quick & Easy.

If you want to email me with any other questions please feel free to do so. saturnl1@yahoo.ca Please note: after the "n" in saturn it is a lowercase letter l and the number 1.

Hope this helps, good luck,
Jayne

o
RE: looking for international santa patterns

Send me an e-mail please.

o
Three victorian santa's on tree skirt

I came across a picture that someone had posted with a christmas tree skirt that had three victorian santa's on it. It was great, but I can't find that picture or the pattern anywhere. Can someone help me.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cross-Stitching Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here