Return to the Cross-Stitching Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Keepsake Calendar exchange

Posted by jojob1969 (My Page) on
Wed, Nov 28, 07 at 19:51

Hello everyone,

I am looking for a 2006 Keepsake Calendar. It is the one with the heart shaped box stitched with a rose pattern on the cover.

I have an extra copy of the 1992 Keepsake calendar that I can give in exchange. It the one with the "peaceable kingdom" picture on the cover.

If anyone is interested in a trade please contact me so we can exchange mailing addresses.

Thanks

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Keepsake Calendar exchange

Update: I found a used copy of the 2006 calender I was looking for.

I still have an extra 1992 calendar if someone wants to trade something for it.

o
RE: Keepsake Calendar exchange

I am interested in the calander. I tried to send you an email but don't know if you recieved it.
If you still have this to get rid of please contact me and see if we can work something out.
My email is i_iz_jen@yahoo.com
Thank you,
Jennifer

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cross-Stitching Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here