Return to the Cross-Stitching Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Cross stitch wedding sampler needed

Posted by katiech (My Page) on
Thu, Nov 27, 08 at 8:39

Hi Everyone,

Nice to find this useful forum, I am looking for some cross stitch wedding sampler for my sister that is going to be marry 6 months later. If anyone has nice wedding samplers(especially like tatty ted, forever friends or a any other bears) please email to me. I will be very appreciate as I am still a poor student that only worked as a part time.

thanks and my email is lexuscsy@yahoo.com

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Cross stitch wedding sampler needed

"Hi Katiech,

I have uploaded a Forever Friends video to YouTube, its called The Magic Christmas Star.
The bears look so cute, feel free to download the video and share it with your friends and family or direct them to the video on YouTube. We want to spread the Forever Friends love as far as possible : )
Message me on YouTube if you have any questions.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=1G8jGbvsssk&utm_source=forum&utm_medium=socialmedia&utm_campaign=magicstar

Thanks

Beth

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cross-Stitching Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here