Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
kristikae

Looking for Precious Moments Charts

kristikae
15 years ago

Looking for precious moment charts please e-mail if you have any. thanks kristikano@hotmail.com

Comments (15)

• psycho_stitcher
    15 years ago

Hi email on the way!!!
    Tash x

• psycho_stitcher
    15 years ago

Hi been trying to email you but they keep coming back to me do you have another email address i could use?
    Tash x

• kristikae
    Original Author
    15 years ago

my email is kristikano@hotmail.com is that the one you are using

• kristikae
    Original Author
    15 years ago

my other email is kristikaekano@gmail.com

• suzy_2008
    15 years ago

I have several Precious Moments Charts, wedding and birth announcement. Let me know what you aare looking for.

• celest12345
    15 years ago

I have been looking for that too =D
    It will be nice if u can send me that too =)
    Do you have anything regarding Noah's ark, friends, family and Precious Moment alphabets collect too.
    My email - oshiying @gmail.com

• melissakv
    15 years ago

I too am looking for any precious moments patterns. If you can help, please email me at melissakv@yahoo.com
    Thanks Very Much!

• peggy555
    15 years ago

I also have some precious moments booklets with several patterns in them. Which designs were you looking for?

• melissakv
    15 years ago

Since I have very few, I would probably love any, but in particular, the wedding sampler, a birth announcement, and I cannot remember what it is called, I think it is a reflection of your love, the little girl holding a mirror, looking at herself.
    Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

• peggy555
    15 years ago

Melissakv - I think I have what you want. Little girl with mirror, is it Girl in curlers and housecoat and it says "When in the mirror of his love I look at my reflection, I accept myself for who I am with all my imperfection.

I don't have a birth announcement but do have a couple holding baby and bible saying Rejoicing with you (Baptism). You could just put announcement on the book instead of bible and use as birth announcement.

For wedding it's called Bride and Groom and is couple in wedding attire and the saying is - This is the day which the lord hath made. Congratulations.

email me at PeggyAull@hotmail.com if this is what you are looking for.

• melissakv
    15 years ago

Peggy555 Thank you sooo much! That was exactly what I was looking for! And any more you are willing to share I would love, they are so darn cute! Again, thank you very much & have a great day!

• peggy555
    15 years ago

You're welcome. Happy I could help.

• alcnaurewen
    15 years ago

I have almost every Precious Moments pattern that Gloria & Pat Designs has put out. if anyone is wanting some, e-mail me at alcnaurewen@comcast.net let me know what you are wanting and i will e-mail it to you as soon as possible. i will also be selling these pattern books (i have well over 300 at the moment). let me know how i can help.

• maine.charm
    15 years ago

can i have a copy of those?..

here's my email: maine.charm@yahoo.com.ph

many thanks

• peggy555
    15 years ago

Maine.charm,
    What copy were you wanting?

Sponsored