Return to the Cross-Stitching Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Looking for Precious Moments Charts

Posted by kristikae (My Page) on
Wed, Oct 8, 08 at 18:40

Looking for precious moment charts please e-mail if you have any. thanks kristikano@hotmail.com

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Looking for Precious Moments Charts

Hi email on the way!!!
Tash x

o

Hi been trying to email you but they keep coming back to me do you have another email address i could use?
Tash x

o

my email is kristikano@hotmail.com is that the one you are using

o
RE: Re: Looking for Precious Moments Charts

my other email is kristikaekano@gmail.com

o

I have several Precious Moments Charts, wedding and birth announcement. Let me know what you aare looking for.

o

I have been looking for that too =D
It will be nice if u can send me that too =)
Do you have anything regarding Noah's ark, friends, family and Precious Moment alphabets collect too.
My email - oshiying @gmail.com

o

I too am looking for any precious moments patterns. If you can help, please email me at melissakv@yahoo.com
Thanks Very Much!

o

I also have some precious moments booklets with several patterns in them. Which designs were you looking for?

o

Since I have very few, I would probably love any, but in particular, the wedding sampler, a birth announcement, and I cannot remember what it is called, I think it is a reflection of your love, the little girl holding a mirror, looking at herself.
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

o

Melissakv - I think I have what you want. Little girl with mirror, is it Girl in curlers and housecoat and it says "When in the mirror of his love I look at my reflection, I accept myself for who I am with all my imperfection.

I don't have a birth announcement but do have a couple holding baby and bible saying Rejoicing with you (Baptism). You could just put announcement on the book instead of bible and use as birth announcement.

For wedding it's called Bride and Groom and is couple in wedding attire and the saying is - This is the day which the lord hath made. Congratulations.

email me at PeggyAull@hotmail.com if this is what you are looking for.

o

Peggy555 Thank you sooo much! That was exactly what I was looking for! And any more you are willing to share I would love, they are so darn cute! Again, thank you very much & have a great day!

o

You're welcome. Happy I could help.

o

I have almost every Precious Moments pattern that Gloria & Pat Designs has put out. if anyone is wanting some, e-mail me at alcnaurewen@comcast.net let me know what you are wanting and i will e-mail it to you as soon as possible. i will also be selling these pattern books (i have well over 300 at the moment). let me know how i can help.

o

can i have a copy of those?..

here's my email: maine.charm@yahoo.com.ph

many thanks

o

Maine.charm,
What copy were you wanting?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cross-Stitching Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here