Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
annamolee_gw

care bears my little pony cross stitch

annamolee
21 years ago

Hello everyone,

This is my first time at garden web and I am very happy to be here. I have seen many people talk about different cross stitch books and I would love to trade I have hello kitty and rainbow brite along with many many others from Mirabilia to thomas kinkade. Please write me back I would love to share.

Comments (36)

• prdmomof03
    21 years ago

i am not sure if they have these caracters but they have lots of cartoons and kids stuff. the first one is in spanish but easy to get around
    www.lacasablava.com
    go to patterns go down to last box and u r there
    the other site is sailbear
    www.mscillasstitchin.freesavers.com

good luck
    prdmomof03@aol.com
    cacrlittle@hotmail.com

• sherre_25911
    21 years ago

you can find a hello kitty pattern at
    brien-met-plezier.nl/index2.htm look at the knitting patterns. there are a lot of characters there such as sponge bob scooby doo elmo etc....
    hope this helps

• AngelsWMe
    21 years ago

I recently began to cross stitch again after many years. I don't have very many patterns to trade but would love the Hello Kitty and Rainbow Brite Patterns that you have. Did you ever find any Care Bears, My Little Pony, or Strawberry Shortcake patterns? I have looked everywhere but can't find those either. I would love to stitch these for my daughter if I could find them. Please e-mail me directly at AngelsWMe@aol.com. Thanks for any help and God bless!

• piggy23
    21 years ago

hello!!!!

I love hello kitty I would like to decorate my coming sweet baby room with hello kitty cross stitch please help to find some patters. Thank you
    email me: vitazuniga@hotmail.com

• chiligoyo
    21 years ago

I would love to have your rainbow brite cross stitch patterns!! Can u send me some of those? My email is chincailah@hotmail.com. Thanks!!

• SARAKITTY
    21 years ago

I WOULD LOVE ANY CARE BEAR CROSSTITCH PATERNS. MY HUSBAND AND I ARE ON AN ADOPTION LIST AND I AM TRYING TO DO OUR NURSERY FOR ITHER A BOY OR A GIRL. I THINK CARE BEARS IS PERFACT. I AM WILLING TO BY THEM, I DON'T HVAE NAYTHING TO TRADE. MY EMAIL IS SARAKITTY@WORLDNET.ATT.NET

• KittyKollector
    21 years ago

Hello!

I adore Hello Kitty and am always searching for new patterns. I hope someone might help me out!

Be In Joy,
    Andrea

• piglett
    21 years ago

if there is anyone out there to swap care bears, rainbow brite, my little pony i would love to hear from you I have winnie the pooh to trade pleae e-mail me at tracy.love@ntlworld.com

• Susiekaye
    21 years ago

I am new to cross-stitching and am very interested in Care Bears for my babies' bedroom. Unfortunately I don't really have much to trade but would be interested in buying. Thank You.

• costate
    20 years ago

Hello. I'm new to the forum. I am really interested in care bears and was wondering if anyone had some patterns I could buy. I don't have anything for trade, but I would be willing to buy. Please e-mail me directly at costate@aol.com. Thank you and have a good day. :)

• Xerup
    20 years ago

Hi, I am looking for Hello Kitty, Care Bears, Rainbow Brite, Strawberry Shortcake.. anything along those lines. If you know any links or if you have any to offer please let me know. I don't have anything to trade. I use these to crochet... I crochet the design into a blanket. I am new BTW, so Hello everyone.. my name is Jess, and my email is Crazyboutcrochet@yahoo.com Thanks in advance. :-)

• Gee_Vybez
    20 years ago

im just starting cross stitch and would love to do one on carebears. if anyone has any patterns they could send me, that would be fantastic. sorry i dont have any to trade, im just new to this

• kkbgilbert
    20 years ago

I have Care bear patterns I would like to sell. Care bear cousins, Care Bear Family, Care Bear Xmas, Care Bear Alphabet, Winnie the pooh, Looney tunes, Cabbage Patch Kids, Precious moments too. Please email me if you may be interested in any of these
    Kim

• lilstumpy
    20 years ago

I have all care bears patterns for sale at a very low price including registered shipping. If anyone's interested, you can email me at lilstumpies@imap.cc Thanks!

• jammers
    20 years ago

i am also wanting care bears ccstitch patterns for my grandbaby's room! Please email me at jraber56@aol.com

• angelskrit
    20 years ago

i am willing to pay for all care bear, care bear cousin, my little pony, and strawberry shortcake patterns. they can be good copys if that is possible.
    i do have a book of rainbow bright patterns that i am more than willing to make copys and send to those who want them. the copyright on the book is from 1985, do i don't think that it would be an infringement on the rights. i just got it so i am not willing to sell it at this time.
    just let me know if you want them.

• xstitcher54
    20 years ago

Yes, it is infringement on the rights. Please respect the copyright holders rights. You can always right to the copyright holder asking for permission.

• bec_joe
    20 years ago

I would like to get a copy off
    Strawberry Shortcake
    My Little Pony
    care bears
    Cabbage Patch Kids
    or any christmas ones

thanks
    rebecca

• bec_joe
    20 years ago

http://www.hobbyware.com/pm.htm
    go to this web site and you can make any cross stitch that you want.
    all you nee is a pic.
    I have made a few My little pony cross stitches today.

• Suzs327
    20 years ago

I am looking for a cross stitch pattern of a strawberry or of strawberry shortcake. My daughter wants to be this character for halloween. I would like to cross stitch the pattern on the front of her shirt. Please email me at SuzanneLockwood@yahoo.com

• crafts10_0
    20 years ago

I am looking for a cabbage patch kids birth record. does anyone know of such a thing exists? If so, does anyone have a pattern they are willing to sell? please email me with any info. thanks!

• Sag_77
    19 years ago

If you need any of the following please e-mail me. I have Presenting the Care Bears, Care Bear ABC's, Care Bear Cousins, Care Bear Christmas and Strawberry Shortcake.

I am also looking for any of the 80's type characters. Like My Little Pony, Rainbow Brite and etc.

• tricarenee
    19 years ago

if anyone is willing to send free patterns of rainbow brite, my little pony, or the care bears to me i would greatly appreciate it as i never knew they made such a thing. thanks
    tricarenee9100@juno.com

• pacoluver1023
    19 years ago

I am new to cross stitch and would love to have the rainbow brite patterns you have. I don't have a scanner and since I'm new to cross stitch I have nothing to trade. I would still greatly appreciate it if you could send me the patterns. Please email me at pacoluver@hotmail.com. Thanks.

• TerriChris
    19 years ago

I would also like to have any cross stitch patterns of Rainobow Brite, Strawberry Shortcake, My Little Pony and any "80s toys". This is when I was a kid and would like to cross stitch them. If you can please e mail any patterns or info to: TerriChris@chartertn.net

Thanks!! Happy Stitching

• MelissaTruong
    19 years ago

I am in dire need of My Pretty Pony Cross Stitch patterns- I have just completed the Care Bears for my youngest daughter and now I want to do the ponies for my oldest. I do have a complete book of Care Bear patterns that I would be wiling to trade. Please e-mail me at missitruong@yahoo.com

• snshn
    19 years ago

I really need Care Bears cross stitch, cheap. Even willing to return them if nessasary.
    Marguerite

• krissay
    19 years ago

if anyone's looking for free patterns of care bears, care bear cousins, my little pony, strawberry shortcake, rainbow brite, sanrio you should check out this page.. http://geocities.com/xsttch they have free patterns for you to take.

Here is a link that might be useful: http://geocities.com/xsttch

• xstitchkop
    19 years ago

CAN WE SAY ILLEGAL.....
    CHECK THIS SITE OUT ......www.copyright.gov
    OR THIS SITE .... http://pressroom.hallmark.com/Licensing_facts.html
    AND YES I DID EMAIL THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS. I CAN NOT WAIT TO SEE HER GET PULLED. I DID TRY TO LEAVE THIS INFOR ON YOUR SITE, BUT IT IS TEMP UNAVAILABLE.

• lyly223
    19 years ago

i don't think that was illegal
    it's seem to me like personal homepage show their worn collection, they doesn't sell for anything, beside the crossstitch in there not look like from original book ( i have the original book) it's seem like make from PCstitch software, so that doesn't look like illegaly to me,

• momofhayley
    19 years ago

I have 1 care bear christmas coss stitch of bedtime bear

email me at addictedtoroarke@bellsouth.net if anyones still looking. I'll have to mail it to you though as I can't scan it to email to you.

• Nixie13
    19 years ago

Hello Everybody,
    I can help some people out here for Care Bears, Strawberry Shortcake and Rainbow Brite. Just email me at berveld@execulink.com. theres too many people for me to email individually.

Bernice

• pippilongstocking
    17 years ago

i would really like Strawberry Shortcake, Rainbow Brite, or My Little Pony cross stitch patterns have a lot of other patterns i would be willing to trade or i would be willing to buy pattens

• alcnaurewen
    14 years ago

i am looking for rainbow brite patterns, specifically starlite. i have care bear and care bear cousins including care bear alphabet. also wouldn't mind some my little pony. have many more patterns. message me at alcnaurewen@comcast.net

• milaine08
    14 years ago

Hello,

I've started a project for my sister in law and I lost the top hald of the patern if someone has it please send it to me :) at milaine_08@hotmail.com the name of the patern is Bedtime Bear(tm) The Dreamer Picture and you can find the picture at : http://www.mcgtextiles.com/detail.cfm?ID=486

Thank you for helping me out!

• sheiladoss
    12 years ago

Hi All

I've recently joined GardenWeb & am looking forward to contributing.

I'm going to be a grandmum soon & my daughter is bugging to me to stitch 2 cross stitch afghans - 1 of MLP and the other of care bears. Have been to all the shops where I live but can't get any panels (xstitch panels of up to 60 stitches). Is there anyone who is willing to share? Unfortunately, I don't have anything to swap. Fingers crossed I'll get some help here.

Thank you.

Sponsored
Expert Cabinetry Refinishing & Refacing in Loudoun County