Return to the Cross-Stitching Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
forever friends pattern

Posted by hyacinth (My Page) on
Thu, Oct 20, 05 at 7:31

hi, i would be very thankful and grateful if somebody could share a pattern of forever friends ,i really adore them so much and really love stitching them. thanks in advance.

lorelaineph@yahoo.com

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: forever friends pattern

what are you after? i have some

o

any pattern will be very much appreciated. and i know that all of forever friends chart are really lovely. thank you so much

o

I love teddy bears! Please send me a few patterns!!

Thank You,
Rhonda

o

I would also like any of the forever friends patterns if you are still willing to share.

Lenise

o

Hi. I would really appreciate it if anyone can share their forever fiends patterns with me. I also have some Mirabilia patterns in PC stitch format if anyone wants to trade. Thanks heaps.
bolacumi@yahoo.com

o

I guess you people don't read! A lovely designer, Sue Hillis, has posted to this board and politely asked that you not trade copies, and now are offering Mirabilia's in PC stitch format. Don't you understand that what you are doing is illegal? These charts all have a copyright on the them and the only one that can reproduce them is the copyright holder. To scan them and then send them out is breaking the law!

o

Can you please send me any forever friends pattern? I love all of them.

Thanks

o

please feel free to send me any patterns you have i dont have any at the moment as i have not long been doing this so i would be so thankfull and your forever friend
my name is kozzer and my email is traceystanway@aol.com

o

Hi Everyone,

I too, have only just discovered the delights of cross stitch (thanks to my husband). I don't have much, just Care Bears and Strawberry Shortcake (80's) and Lanarte's 'Butterfly Fairies' (Day and Night) to share. I love Forever Friends and would be grateful for any that come my way. Thanks in advance. You can contact me via email: booh001@hotmail.com.

o

I looking for this designs:
FRC71 Wedding Wishes
FRC76 Birth Record
FRC77 Baby Sleeping Door Hanger
FRC207 Little Star
FRC208 Little Flower

If you have someone, let me to know, please.
lisfler@yahoo.com

o

go over to www.multiply.com, that is a wonderful site to find thousands of patterns for sharing. I have a site there you can directly access by going to www.celina2006.multiply.com and enter celina2006. Any of these patterns I will send to you. Celina

o

Hi i wud be thankful if someone cud share forever friends cross stitch patterns

o

Hi i wud be thankful if someone cud share forever friends cross stitch patterns

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cross-Stitching Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here