Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
kbh35

Disney patterns?

kbh35
18 years ago

Hi,

I am looking for any kind of disney cross stitch patterns, tatty ted, care bears, or other cute patterns for babies/children.. If there is someone who can help , please e-mail me and I would be very greatful!

Thank you soooo much :-)

Comments (8)

• soybomb
    18 years ago

I have some very cute bunny ones- kinda like Bunnykins, also maybe some Disney babies.

Sim

• georgie_gal
    18 years ago

I have some patterns that may be of interest to you, just send your details to the following address

g.cahill@carlow.teagasc.ie

• conniesr
    18 years ago

Send me an email I have lots. conniesr52@hotmail.com

• candice_82
    18 years ago

i have care bears if you are still interested.. email me at icxoo7@hotmail.com

• leigh_aj
    18 years ago

hello

email me at leigh_aj_grant@yahoo.com
    i have lots to share

many thanks
    leigh

• kozzer
    18 years ago

i was just hopeing that some one would be so kind as to share a few of there disney patterns with me i dont own any at the moment but when i do i will let you all know i would be so thankfull if you would email me some at
    traceystanway@aol.com anything will be nice i love mickey but i will take all offers

• squatchy1
    18 years ago

I have LOTS of Disney charts I will share with you- I emailed you!
    afraggle@comcast.net

• monika19
    17 years ago

Hello Everyone

I am looking for any kind of disney cross stitch patterns, tatty ted, care bears, winnie the pooch or other cute patterns for babies/children.. If there is someone who can help , please e-mail me and I would be very greatful!

My e-mail: monikacwieka@poczta.onet.pl

Sponsored