Return to the Cross-Stitching Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Nativity pattern

Posted by berni_a (My Page) on
Thu, Sep 13, 07 at 21:21

In the Sept/Oct 1987 issue of Cross Stitch and Country Crafts they began a series of patterns for a nativity set. My copy of this issue has the first one, but I do not have the actual patterns for the figures and clothing. I don't know if the pattern was a center insert and I lost it or it was something that was available upon ordering. The pattern package is listed in the buyers guide in the back. Does anyone out there have that pattern? I have patterns for all the other parts of the nativity set that were in subsequent issues, just not for the angel and Mary and Joseph. Help!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Nativity pattern

I have a pattern for shepard and camel. Would swap pattern for whatever you have. My pattern was in cross stitch & country crafts 1994. Please email me at p_pratt @hotmail.com and let me know where I can send the pattern.

o

looking for Sept/Oct 1987 Cross stitch & Country Crafts pattern of Nativity Set of Mary, Joseph & Angel (they had to be ordered-not included in magazine)

o

I have the pattern for the angel, Mary and Joseph if you still need it. Please let me know.
Mary

o

I have the pattern for the angel, Mary and Joseph if you still need it. Please let me know.
Mary

o

Still interested in Nativity Pattern if available---

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cross-Stitching Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here