Return to the Cross-Stitching Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Christmas Stockings in cross-stitch by Kooler Design Studio

Posted by savannah_2010 (My Page) on
Thu, Sep 30, 10 at 20:53

I am looking for a chart called Santa's workshop that appeared in Better Homes and Gardens and Cross-Stitch & Country Crafts by Kooler Design Studios printed in 1992. It is a hard bound book I made the stocking years ago for my oldest Grandson and now my youngest wants one. I remember there was some problems with the graph and they sent me a new graph but I can't find it! If anyone out there has the graph I would greatly appreciate a copy! You can contact me at savannah1948@gmail.com

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Christmas Stockings in cross-stitch by Kooler Design Studio

hi, I've seen on Picasaweb that the profile named 'shirley' has stitched this design... MAybe you could send her a message to get it from her.. Hope this will help.... bye
gaelle

Here is a link that might be useful: Shirley's profile

o
RE: Christmas Stockings in cross-stitch by Kooler Design Studio

It's in the book Christmas stockings in cross stitch and there are several used copies on Amazon, probablly can find it on ebay too. Mary

Here is a link that might be useful: Amazon

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cross-Stitching Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here