Return to the Cross-Stitching Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Cross Stitch & Country Craft Magazine

Posted by mkjudiw (My Page) on
Wed, Sep 3, 08 at 18:10

HELP! Ive hunted everywhere for an old issue with the Special Feature called A Country Alphabet. I have an incomplete copy that I made many years ago, but its missing letters and a color key. As best I can tell, its on page 16 and I see in the buying guide on the back of the page, Christmas Stockings on the cover and on page 4 of whatever issue its in - my guess would be a NOV/DEC issue (?89 plus or minus a year or so). If you could e-mail me copies, Id be EVER appreciative! I also see on the back of the page, there might be a strip for a bib with the lyrics: All things bright & beautiful, all creatures great & small I wouldnt mind having that too Im a new grandma of two grandsons born a day apart (2 weeks ago) and Im wanting to do bibs. My e-mail address is mkjudiwinslow@hotmail.com if you can lay your fingers on these pages.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Cross Stitch & Country Craft Magazine

i am looking for the pattern
Mid west barn
issue date Sept / Oct 1992
Scross Stitch & Country Crafts
need this one too complete my set of three
thank you .email me at
therosss@hotmail.com

o
RE: Cross Stitch & Country Craft Magazine

I think I have the 'A Country Alphabet" you're talking about. It's in CS/CC on pages 16-17. It has 2 Christmas stockings on the front. The left page has a' Bless Our Home' cross stitch,and the page beside it (17) has a bookmark & wallhanging. The S and F borders on the center of the fold of the book. Let me know if it sounds like the right one,and if you're still interested. The back of the first page is 'country garden',and the back of 2nd page is Pin-ups that say 'My Collection' on them.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cross-Stitching Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here