Return to the Cross-Stitching Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Cross Stitch Expo

Posted by solaria (solaria@online.bg) on
Thu, Sep 1, 05 at 14:58

Hello!

My name is Stoyanka Ivanova - I'm a cross stitch designer and owner of Solaria Gallery. Also I'm a member of the team, who runs the international online Cross Stitch Expo. We at ExpoTeam would like to invite you to visit our online retail Expo. Here is the invitation:

The Autumn Cross Stitch Expo begins on September 1st!

The Expo hosts some of the best cross stitch designers on the internet, including Michael Powel, Pinn Stitch and Passione Ricamo to name a few! You will find well known designers as well as exciting new young designers.

Through the Expo they start the new stitching season with many brand new designs.

Enter our Tombola and have the chance of winning beautiful patterns donated by some of the designers in the Expo!

Take advantage of lower Expo prices!

The Expo will only be open 7 days - from 1st to 7th September 2005. It's the beginning of the new stitching season and can be a good start to the season for you too. Who knows, may be you will find your next favorite design here:

http://www.cross-stitch-expo.org/

Happy stitching!
Stoyanka Ivanova
--
Solaria Gallery

Follow-Up Postings:

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cross-Stitching Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here