Return to the Cross-Stitching Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Popcorn Bear Cross Stitch

Posted by kittiemoon (My Page) on
Tue, Sep 13, 05 at 13:58

Hello
I'm looking for Popcorn teddy bear cross stitch patterns I have a couple but would like some others. Please let me know if you can help. email me @ kjmcgaha@msn.com ... I have tatty teddy, care bears, and just about everything else.
Thanks

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Popcorn Bear Cross Stitch

I sent you an email.Hope it works for you, I've had it awhile!
Sisters

o

I too am looking for Pop corn bear and tatty teddy patterns. any help will be appreciated....
email : smitha_mur@hotmail.com
hugs...!!

o

me too me too! :P i will share the love once i have a few... so if anyone feels like being generous it would be most appreciated... email: ewokrach@hotmail.com
thanks in advance

o

I have 5 popcorn charts
popcorn and blueberry storytime
popcorn and souffle balloons
popcorn spring
popcorn the garden
popcorn and coconut friends
will exchage for any I dont have

o

I have not heard of Popcorn Bear... Could someone please send me a few patterns. Thanks :)

o

What is popcorn bear? I have never heard of it.
Please send a pattern so i can see what it is.

Thank you,
Rhonda

o

Hi. I would really appreciate it if anyone can share their popcorn bear patterns with me. I also have some Mirabilia patterns in PC stitch format if anyone wants to trade. Thanks heaps.
bolacumi@yahoo.com

o

I guess you people don't read! A lovely designer, Sue Hillis, has posted to this board and politely asked that you not trade copies, and now are offering Mirabilia's in PC stitch format. Don't you understand that what you are doing is illegal? These charts all have a copyright on the them and the only one that can reproduce them is the copyright holder. To scan them and then send them out is breaking the law!

o

Does anyone have the color chart numbers for the popcorn bears, and all the others.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cross-Stitching Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here