Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
toriacooks

finding good homes for my collection

toriacooks
18 years ago

The time has come to relocate my cross stitch collection of subscription magazines and chart books. I have 75 - 100 books of every discription and age. The early years of Just Crossstitch, Early years of The crossStitcher, Leisure Arts the magazine,CrossStitch and country Crafts, and too many to list! All books are in very good condition with signs of wear along the spine and edges.Some of the chartbooks were purchased online, and these have markings and creases on them.Not on the patterns, but the covers. I guess the most apparent theme of the chart books is country, cats, teddybears-stuff like that.I will sell the entire collection,plus add computer print-outs (at no cost) for $65.00 plus 10.00 s/h. These books start as early as 1983, maybe 82 and go through 2004. E-mail me if you would like to see pictures or want titles. Next to go will be the hard-cover books- just not ready for that step yet!

Comments (4)

• brigid22
    18 years ago

This is probably a needle-in-a-haystack question, but would you have the Cats and Baskets issues? I'm not sure of the issue dates, but I would be willing to take them off your hands if you could find them.

• Alica
    18 years ago

I would like to buy all of your Cross Stitch and Country Crafts collection. Can you give me a price for that set of magazines only? Thanks email: cndyawilliams@aol.com

• cathym
    18 years ago

I know this is a long shot, but...
    I am looking for copies of the Easter Egg patterns pictured the March/April '93 BH&G Country Crafts. Listed in the "Supplies for this issue" section as items #040519 Book 2 and #021980 Book 1. I will gladly pay or trade for these pattern booklets. I have the issue itself with photos of the designs and they are perfect for what I need.
    Thanks,
    Cathy

• jdny
    18 years ago

Hi- another long shot but I am looking for 2001 issues of Just Cross Stitch. I believe I need the December issue and the Summer issue. If you have them I would like to buy them. Thanks.

Jennifer (jdroesch@optonline.net)

Sponsored
2 Navy Lane, LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars18 Reviews
Loudoun County's Leading Interior Designer