Return to the Cross-Stitching Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Family tree

Posted by tessb (teesy1820@hotmail.com) on
Fri, Sep 3, 04 at 11:24

Hi all,

Does anyone have a family tree chart, or some small motifs that might fit nicely into one? I have loads and loads of patterns to swop.

Thanks, Love and Hugs,
Tess

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Family tree

I have one that is designed to be for a baby's birth. The tree has little animals in and around it, and openings for the parents and grandparents names, with the baby's name in the center.

If this is what you are looking for, I can send it to you.

o
RE: Family tree

Hi,

Sent you an email but not sure it went through as pc crashed! That would be great if you could send me that pattern, I have lots of patterns to swop so if you are looking for anything in particular let me know and I will have a look.

Thanks,
Tess

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cross-Stitching Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here