Return to the Cross-Stitching Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Balloon Celebration Stamped table cloth

Posted by didi84pr (My Page) on
Fri, Sep 9, 05 at 9:12

Has anyone remember seeing a tablecloth that had ballons on it? I don't know who the manufacturer was it was a while ago. I wanted to buy it and never did. I just loved it. It was used for general occassion parties with colorful ballons all over it. It was a stamped cross stitch. Any info would be great. I have seached the web, ebay etc. Any other suggestions.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Balloon Celebration Stamped table cloth

Two places you could check are www.thestitchery.com and www.herrschners.com. I think Herrschners carries a lot of stamped cross stitch.

o

Thanks so much but it is something that I saw years ago and so mad I didn't buy it and put it away. I do that on many projects that I know that I really like and can't get to it right away so I will purchase it and put it away. At the time didn't have the cash so I didn't buy it. My sister in law and I are so mad at ourselves. Well if you happen to see one please keep me in mind.

o

It is Bucilla 40539-40542 (numbers are different for different sizes) -- napkins are 40543. I don't know if it is still being produced -- I bought mine at Herrschners at least 15 years ago, but they don't have it now. Neither does JoAnn Fabrics. You could try to track down Bucilla and contact them directly for it. Let me know if you are successful -- I'd like another set of napkins! I'm still working on mine -- have let it sit for about 12 years and now am sworn to finish it in the next year. We'll see if I can! At least I'll be making more progress than I have in the past.

Good luck!

Naomi

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cross-Stitching Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here