Return to the Cross-Stitching Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
NATIVITY (Doll-Like) Cross Stitch

Posted by cpresley1 (cpresley1@aol.com) on
Sat, Sep 15, 07 at 0:47

I'm looking for old nativity patterns that were in the older copies of the magazine (year 1989-1990 or earlier).
One of the pattern packages was #1157 (Mary, Joseph, Jesus, Angel), but there were 3 or 4 patterns. They were doll-like and I would appreciate copies of the patterns or the old magazines, etc.
Please contact me if you have this info that you'd be willing to share or sell! Thank you!!

Carol

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: NATIVITY (Doll-Like) Cross Stitch

Which magazine were they in Carol? Were they in Cross Stitch and country Crafts? If so I may have some if not all of them.

o

I have the shepard and camel patterns. I will swap this for pattern of Mary, Joseph, Jesus & Angel and/or the 3 Wise Men. Please email me at p_pratt@hotmail.com. Thanks!

o

I have the patterns for the three wise men I am willing to swap for the other natvity patterns. Jusy contact me if intrested.

Thanks, Traci

o

I am looking for the pattern of the shepard and camel. If anyone would be willing to send me a copy, I would be very grateful. My email is lacy609@comcast.net.

Thanks,
Traci

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cross-Stitching Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here