Return to the Cross-Stitching Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
needed Winnie the Poo

Posted by snowball (My Page) on
Tue, Aug 2, 05 at 23:27

My niece has cross stiched characters from the winnie the poo when she as a new one with the new ones name and vitals on it.. She can't find a pattern for the one that she wants to do for the new babe. She did find it in England via the internet but hasn't been able to get it ordered. I'm hoping that I'm remembering correctly and that it is the owl. Any one have any ideas or perhaps the pattern?
Thanks
Sheila

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: needed Winnie the Poo

I have a pattern that has Winnnie the pooh, tigger and piglet and is made up to display details about the baby. It is crossstitched and is 130wx171h.

o
RE: needed Winnie the Poo

Hello... I have been searching high and low for a Winnie the Pooh birth announcement cross stitch pattern... my sister in law in expecting and it would be a perfect gift for the nursery which they are decorating with Winnie the Pooh. Would you be willing to share the pattern with me? I would appreciate it so much!!! Thanks in advance! Karin

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cross-Stitching Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here