Return to the Cross-Stitching Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Looking for Magazine

Posted by cathyhudd2 (My Page) on
Wed, Aug 22, 07 at 16:23

My Mom is looking for a Better Homes & Garden Crosstitch & Country craft magazine. July of 1992. The crosstitch pattern is called Summer in the Woods, Thanks!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Looking for Magazine

Many magazine companies archive their mags...you might wish to contact them...and simply ask for a photocopy out of that issue

Faye

o

Cathy,

I have a copy of that particular magazine. I don't see a pattern called "Summer in the Woods". There is one in the May/June issue with teddy bears on and a prayer called "Thank you God for Summer". Could that be the one?

o

You're right I had the wrong magazine. Summer in the woods is a picture of a man in a canoe. I think it was a calendar picture. Thanks anyway !

o

The pattern your looking for is on the November page of the 1992 Keepsake Calendar.
(It was from the same publisher as Better Homes and Gardens.)
I have a copy if your still looking for it.

o

Here is a site with a good magazine database of old cross stitch magazines. Mary

Here is a link that might be useful: cross stitch magazine database

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cross-Stitching Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here