Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
jessica_kaida

Two Peas in a Pod Cross Stitch

jessica-kaida
16 years ago

If anyone has any cross stitch patters of two peas in a pod I would greatly apreciate it, ThankX.

Jess

ericjess@ntl.sympatico.ca

Comments (18)

• pamd96
    16 years ago

There is a pattern by Gloria, Inc. (I think) before the days of 'Pat and Gloria' that is adorable. I saw it once a long time ago. It was a part of the Garden Gang. Good luck!

• sweetpeastitches
    16 years ago

Sue Hillis has a cute design. I made this one for my husband and it turned out really cute: http://www.123stitch.com/cgi-bin/itemdetail.pl?item=03-1479

Also check out this pattern: http://www.123stitch.com/cgi-bin/itemdetail.pl?item=05-2538

• bevmontgomery
    16 years ago

I just finished a picture for my twin grandbabies that was called Two Peas in a Pod Cross Stitch. I got the pattern off Ebay and it was in an old cross stitch magazine. It has the saying, "Like two peas in a pod, twins are a gift from God". It has two babies in a pea pod. I don't know if this is what you want, but if it is I can try to get a color copy made because some of the stitch symbols are colored.

• acraftylady
    16 years ago

That is from an old cross stitch and country crafts magazine but I forgot which one has I have given my copy away. Do a google search for the cross stitch magazine database and you can find what magazine in there. Mary

• lorieb_shaw_ca
    15 years ago

Hi bevmontgomery - I used to have this pattern and made it for a friend back in 1992. Can't find it now and would love to make it for a friend who's daughter is having twins in November. Could you get a color copy scanned or something similar to email to me? That would be terrific. Thanks for your time.
    Lorie ;-)

• rhondals_2006
    15 years ago

Lorie--If you aren't able to find it anywhere else--I have it and can e-mail it to you if you want. rhonda

• maa_gaa
    15 years ago

Rhonda,

Could you send me a copy of the pattern as well? I just found out my daughter is having twins! (amcupd8@aol.com)

Thanks!

Beth

• debbs828
    15 years ago

Hi Rhonda
    Could you send me a copy also? I have been searching for this for a while. (dam856@aol.com)
    Thanks so much
    Debbie

• mcpherson815
    15 years ago

I was wondering if you would send me a copy of this also. My sister is having twins and I'd love to make this for her. mcpherson815@gmail.com
    Thank you so much!!!!

• erin_amie
    15 years ago

Hello, all! Was anyone able to get this pattern? I would love to get a copy as well. I'm expecting twins in Feb/Mar 09 and would love to get started. I thought I still had the magazine, but i'm missing that one. My email is ernita0129@hotmail.com. Thank you so much!!!!

• maa_gaa
    13 years ago

If anyone would like this pattern, send me an email amcupd8@aol.com.

• busyhands1130_msn_com
    13 years ago

I just found out my daughter is having twins. I would really like to be able to see and stitch this for the babies. Is there anyway someone would be willing to share a copy with me? Please?

• mrsdubya
    13 years ago

bevmontgomery
    I know that it has literally been years since you posted about your "two peas in a pod" pattern, but I have been searching EVERYWHERE for one! I am having twins in July and would absolutely adore a copy if you would send it to me. My email is mrs.dubya@gmail.com

Thank you!

• evviezx2_hotmail_com
    12 years ago

My daughter is expecting twins that will be born this Oct (2011) I have seen this pattern and would love to have a copy so I can get started on it. If anyone can email it to me I would REALLY Apreciate it. Looking forward to a response. Evvie

• nhtennis02
    12 years ago

My friend is expecting twins this summer and I'd really love a copy of that pattern too. My email is nhtennis02@yahoo.com if anyone can help.

Thanks!!

• jrsygrl626_comcast_net
    12 years ago

I would also like a copy. My "grandma's" real granddaughter is expecting twin girls. jrsygrl626@comcast.net

• kimberlyjuliene_yahoo_com
    12 years ago

Hi I would like a copy of this as well if possible... My best friend is going to be a grandmother for the first time and they told her with a Pea Pod card so I would love to make a bib of a pea pod... Thank you
    kimberlyjuliene@yahoo.com

• amcupd8_aol_com
    12 years ago

I will email a copy of this pattern to anyone who asks for it. I don't check this message board often, so PLEASE SEND ME AN EMAIL if you would like a copy.

amcupd8@aol.com

Sponsored
Grow Landscapes
Average rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Planning Your Outdoor Space in Loundon County?