Return to the Cross-Stitching Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Harry Potter Cross Stitch

Posted by dudie (My Page) on
Sat, Aug 18, 07 at 15:57

I am interested in Harry Potter Cross Stitch patterns, especially the pattern book that's been on Ebay from France. Thanks so much.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Harry Potter Cross Stitch

I have a couple of HP cross-stitch designs that I picked up on eBay as well. But mine came from England, and now that seller is no longer registered on eBay. YIPES! I managed to pick up the Hogwarts logo as well as the Gryffindor crest, and had planned to pick up Hufflepuff, Slytherin and Ravenclaw's crests at a later date. My intent was to do pillows for our new family room, since our whole family reads and loves HP.

What are you planning to do???

DonnaR/CA

o

Right now I would just like any patterns I can get. Would love the Hogwarts and Gryffindor crest. My boss is a big Harry Potter fan. I'd like to make something for her (for myself as well) You can email me directly at Posey019@aol.com.

Thanks a bunch..
Anna Marie

o

Hi,

My mum has a book on Harry Potter cross stitch patterns, I am not sure which patterns are in there, but I am pretty sure that there are some in there for the Gryffindor crest as well as many others, as she is making a travel blanket for my brother in law.

I am looking for anything to do with cute monkeys or hippo's as well as motorbikes.

We am happy to trade patterns or just generally help out if some one can point us in the right direction.

Please don't hesitate to email me with any questions, we also have a very wide selction of other patterns.

Thanks

o

Hey could someone send me ANY Harry Potter Cross-stitch patterns???? PLEASE!!! Attn: Magicbabydoll; I tried to e-mail you but I couldn't find your e-mail. Could you e-mail me tierney_breedlove@yahoo.com I might have some monkey or hippo patterns!!!

o

go to see this page :
http://katepc.infogen.net.nz/harrypotter.htm

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cross-Stitching Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here