Return to the Cross-Stitching Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Can Anyone Help Me?

Posted by shell01 (My Page) on
Sat, Aug 5, 06 at 9:42

Hi,

I'm looking for a pattern called "Footprints" by Bucilla. I am hoping someone could share it with me as money is extremely tight at the moment and I have been avoiding places like Ebay. I know that this particular chart isn't everyone's cup of tea, but I have been unable to find it at any of the sites I go to for charts. If you can help me out, please send me an email to: booh001@hotmail.com. Thank you.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Can Anyone Help Me?

Did you get this pattern yet? Is it the "Footprints in the Sand" poem you're looking for? I stitched it for my in-laws a few years ago...I may still have the pattern. I'll look when I get home tonight and email you if I still have it.

Donna

o

Hi Donna,

Yes, that is it. If you still have it let me know. Thank you.

Shell

o

Have you gotten the pattern yet? If not email me I have the pattern but it is packed up but I will look for it if you still need it.My email is connie_rash49@yahoo.com

o

Hi, Shell - sorry I completely forgot about looking for this. Do you still need it? I promise I'll check tonight when I get home!

Donna

o

Shell, I checked last night and I no longer have the "Footprints" pattern :(. Sorry! Every now and then I get ruthless cleaning out my sewing stuff.

Donna

o

I have 3 different versions on my site, or did I already send them to you. You can view them at www.celina2006.multiply.com and enter celina2006, it is in my album Versus' click on the pattern twice to enlarge before saving them. Celina

o

Thank you everyone. Celina, I went to your site and got the chart I wanted from there. Thank you very much. If I can help anyone else just let me know what you're after and I'll do my best.

Shell

o

I am looking for the leisure arts of footprints in the sand. If anyone has this please let me know. I had a copy a few years ago and it was lost in a move. Thank you.

o

I believe I have the Leisure Arts one - I'll check. Email me if you still want it. Thanks!

o

if possible can someone send me a copy of this as well?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cross-Stitching Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here