Return to the Cross-Stitching Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Harry Potter?

Posted by PMcOuntry (My Page) on
Tue, Jul 13, 04 at 23:24

Looking for Cross Stitch Patterns/Book on Harry Potter. Thanks!

Patricia

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Harry Potter?

I have a picture of Harry. Email me at carolinagirl926@hotmail.com so I can send it to you.

o

HI,is it possible to send that harry potter pattern out to me as well?my son is deep in the hogworts world of magic.

o

i would love to have that pattern too if possible thx!

o

Hi,
I happen to have the French cross stiching book of Harry Potter patterns. Is there something you wanted in particular? I can scan it and send it to you.
Tina

o

hi i also have a book with lots of harry potter in and would send them to who ever wants them

o

Hi, I would love it if you would sent them to me please. Thankyou....

o

i would love any patterns of harry potter cross stitch. thanks

o

Hi Carol and Tracey

I too would like to have Harry Potter patterns. Please share with me also
Thanks
Betty

o

Ooh! I would love the patterns as well. My sister and I love the books, and I would love to make her something since she is pregnant right now and everything she gets is for the baby!

Thank you!

o

I would love any Harry Potter cross stitch patterns, can any one email me some?

o

Could I get a copy of these patterns also. My son just loves Harry Potter. Thanks lots!!

o

OMG!!! Would anyone please send me some patterns??? I am a huge Harry Potter fan and these patterns would just be the best! Thanks bunches!!

o

I have some HP patterns here:

http://katepc.infogen.net.nz/harrypotter.htm

o

I too would like to have any type of harry potter pattern. My sons loved the books and movies. So did I. Here is my email girlgabby1967@hotmail.com
Thanks

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cross-Stitching Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here